No announcement yet.

Keyboard shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen this thread for a couple of days. I also use the "[" and "]" for brush sizes frequently, and the ctrl + "H" to hide selections (without deleting them). I also like the ones Greg posted, although I haven't been using them as yet.

Ed

Comment

I use TAB to hide everything and "F" to see only the image. So I know the tools and all in the keyboard.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Adding Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
        by Guest
        I hope someone here can help me. I had to reinstall PS7 and in the process lost all my custom keyboard commands. Problem is, I made them quite a while ago and have FORGOTTEN HOW I did it! I looked through both my PS books and can't find where I learned to do this. It's a simple process, as I recall...you...
        01-21-2003, 12:03 PM
      • RichardBrackin
        Reclaiming Mac Keyboard Shortuts from Universal Access
        by RichardBrackin
        Here's a handy tip for those of you workiing in OS X who may accidentally have discovered what happens when you mash 'control + option + apple + 8' at the same time:

The issue is due to the OS giving its Universal Acccess keyboard shortcuts priority over any third party applications....
        06-23-2005, 09:57 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        Tip: assign your own shortcut keys
        by Doug Nelson
        Go to any shortcut icon, rightclick and choose "properties". Click in the 'shortcut' field and actually enter what you'd like to be the shortcut from now on. Click OK and you're done.

Be careful not to use anything that might already be in use. I use ctrl-alt-p for Photoshop,...
        06-01-2002, 07:35 PM
      • Ken Fournelle
        Lost Keyboard Shortcut
        by Ken Fournelle
        I use the keyboard shortcut Shift+F5 to fill selections. Recently, it no longer works to fill a selection. (I can use the Edit>Fill option). One time I tried using it and it prompted me that "Command Grow" could not be used. Now, when I try Shift+F5 I get a selection of parts of the...
        03-12-2006, 06:01 PM
      • lukasdp
        Disable ALT+[ keyboard short cut?
        by lukasdp
        Hi all, occasionally I will accidentally hit the key combo ALT+[ and thus change which layer I'm working on. I can't find it listed anywhere in the keyboard edits menu and am curious if you know how I can go about disabling it?
        thanks!
        02-02-2011, 01:34 PM
      Working...
      X