Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ahutton
    Painter vs Paint Shop Pro 9
    ahutton
    by ahutton
    I was looking at Painter, and it's $400+ price tag, this AM. I'm wondering if the new paint functions of PSP9, for $95, might not serve me just as well, until I become a rich and famous "something." PAinter is prob better, but for the money, this will do me just fine.

You...
    01-26-2005, 10:14 AM
  • barry_uk
    Psp 9
    barry_uk
    by barry_uk
    What are the advantages of psp9 to 7? Am I right in thinking it's awaste of time buying 9 as it dont have much diffrence at all? Or should I wait till verion 11 comes out LOL..

Regards Barry
    03-08-2005, 11:04 AM
    Corel/Procreate Painter 7 patch
    by Guest
    I have been looking dilagently for a way to fix my P7, which crashes every time I start it, and today I found an
    Udate/Patch for it. At 30meg, it's the largest patch I've ever seen, as I remember when PS was on 5 floppies, and PSP on 1 or 2, ACDSee on 1.
    I haven't loaded it yet, will...
    06-01-2002, 05:36 AM
  • winwintoo
    What is a "tube"?
    winwintoo
    by winwintoo
    I noticed in one of the tutorials that you mentioned, they use the term "tube" - I've seen the term before, but no explanation what it means.

Every time I think I'm learning something about PhotoShop, someone throws a new term in to confuse me LOL

Thanks,...
    03-08-2002, 05:22 PM
  • MitchellB
    CS or PSP
    MitchellB
    by MitchellB
    With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
    04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Working...
X