New penPalette plug-in from Wacom & Nik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New penPalette plug-in from Wacom & Nik

I got the following news from Wacom in my mail today and thought some of you might be interested (especially those of you who recently purchased an Intuos2 or Cintiq since it's free for you; the rest of you might qualify for 50% off.):

Big News - penPalette now available
    penPalette is a powerful new Photoshop plug-in by nik multimedia-- and it's available now for download through http://www.wacom.com/penpalettebynik/index.cfm
    penPalette allows you to selectively apply traditional photographic effects using the pressure-sensitive control of your Wacom pen. Take a look - we think you'll be impressed!

Jeanie

I got that too but the link doesn't seem to show you how to get it or how much it is. All you get is a page with no more info than what was on the e-mail.
    DJ

Comment

Cool new avatar DJ.

I had the same problem with that webpage - not very well designed! Try clicking on the links near the very top across the page. That should get you the info you're looking for.

Jeanie

Comment

Thanks Jeanie. Guess I didn't click on enough of the links at the top. Looks interesting but I think I will wait on the reviews before forking out $50.

My new avatar is compliments of Ron Donahue. He's been having some animated fun.
        DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Repairman
          Wacom misbehaving
          by Repairman
          I'm currently working at a client site and using PS 6 with a Intuos3 tablet. It has started to feel really skittish - polygonal lasso lines not quite following the right line, scrolling numbers shooting uncontrollably up to max, cloning start points and target areas jumping about, trying to fill selections...
          08-30-2014, 02:37 PM
        • themanda
          Aiptek vs. Wacom
          by themanda
          Hello all! Thought I could finally contribute something useful to these great forums.

I've been exclusively using a Wacom Graphire II at work for the last two years. I love it, and find it extremely easy to use even with the limited surface area allowed.

My Christmas...
          01-14-2003, 10:37 AM
        • Epix
          Just received the Wacom Intuos2 A4 oversize table
          by Epix
          Hi all

Just received the Wacom Intuos2 A4 oversize table yesterday. While I like it's appearance and the feel (the mouse immediately felt inefficient) I must say that the A4 oversize is probably REALLY oversized. It's just so extremely huge. Working with it is just like a work-out......
          04-27-2004, 04:18 AM
        • Jim Conway
          Wacom Cintiq Pen Tablet
          by Jim Conway
          I've just added the Wacom Cintiq to my workstation. Has anyone here had any experiences (good or bad) that would cut the learning curve for me??

For anyone who isn't familiar with the product, here is the web site:

http://wacom.com/lcdtablets/index.cfm

11-28-2001, 04:07 PM
        • wcbert
          Wacom Intuos4 Large - Case
          by wcbert
          I recently purchased the Wacom Tablet Large version. It is bigger than I thought when I lay it on my desk, so I now a case to protect it. I not looking to carry it just something to cover it when not in use to protect it and keep it clean from the dust.

The only thing I see is large carry...
          10-05-2010, 08:42 AM
        Working...
        X