Wacom tablet custimization

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• komorowski
    Handwriting with a wacom tablet
    by komorowski
    Hi guys,

Well I just bought a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet and it is awesome fun and loving kearning how to use it, I was wondering how to use the tablet for normal writing of emails etc. Is it possible to do normal handwriting instead of typing?

SOrry if this is a simple manouver...
    07-08-2007, 06:37 PM
  • Sharon
    Wacom Tablet
    by Sharon
    I’m seriously thinking about getting a Wacom Intuos 3x4 tablet. I am presently using just my Microsoft Optical Intellimouse. What do you think of your tablet and what are the features you like? What do you think is the best tablet for the price?

Thanks.
    Sharon
    12-30-2001, 08:32 PM
  • ashphotoart
    Which Wacom Tablet is good and affordable.
    by ashphotoart
    Hi,

Still I'm using my mouse for working with photoshop for retouching/restoration.

Now I'm thinking to work with Wacom Tablet, but I don't know which one is good and affordable. I'm looking to go on the point.

Hope someone would help me.

09-07-2008, 11:59 AM
  • hmr
    Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen
    by hmr
    I tried replying to an old thread about Wacom Tablet's, but it was so old, I couldn't do it! So here's a new thread about this topic...

I'm thinking about buying a Wacom Tablet for learning smudge painting.

Circuit City has a "Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen"...
    03-21-2008, 07:21 PM
  • jtd131
    Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet (medium) $270
    by jtd131
    I am selling a wacom tablet in perfect condition, I have just decided to upgrade to the larger one. Let me know if you are interested.

Email me at:

[email protected]

10-25-2010, 08:39 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacom tablet custimization

hey, does anyone here working with a wacom know how to set the 2 trigger buttons on the pen to increase/decrese brush size in ps???

Re: Wacom tablet custimization

never mind i figured it out

Comment

Working...
    X