Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing Brush PDF

http://www.digitalretouch.org/

For those who have PS7, I just saw where Katrin Eisman has a PDF file on her site about the Healing Brush.

Cool! Thanks for the tip.

Ed

Comment

Thanks Roger. I haven't visited her site in some time. I see she has her video series there now also.
      DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• santoro80
        Healing brush with soft or hard brush?
        by santoro80
        I'm just reading a book "Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers" and the authors says that healing brush is "best used at full opacity and with a hard brush (just about the opposite of the clone stamp tool)".
        I didn't know that. I always used healing brush with soft brush....
        01-31-2011, 09:25 AM
      • brock-1
        Star-pattern mystery
        by brock-1
        Here's one that has me stumped and I'm hoping the collective wisdom here can help.

I picked up a very cool trick when using the healing brush from one of Scott Kelby's books. The trick is to first narrow the brush and then to angle it at something like -49 degrees.

This,...
        03-11-2006, 10:54 PM
      • CKAJCA
        Artifacts/pixelation with Healing Brush?
        by CKAJCA
        I am getting artifacting or pixelation (that is the best I can decribe it) when using the healing brush on skin. What am I doing wrong? Forgot to say I am using CS5!

Colin
        12-17-2011, 09:36 AM
      • delic
        Pixelated Healing brush
        by delic
        Anyone ever notice that if you use the healing brush over an area that was already healed it starts to get pretty pixelated? If so is there a way to avoid this? I can't figure out why it does this. It seems to do it even if the sample point is smooth in texture.
        01-30-2006, 06:44 PM
      • Roger Roberts
        New Patch Tool PDF
        by Roger Roberts
        I just found a new Patch Tool PDF at Katrin's site along with her Healing Brush PDF.
        http://www.digitalretouch.org/
        07-23-2002, 09:27 PM
      Working...
      X