• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• feivel
    Hello Goodbye
    by feivel
    Just joined today, but I see this is VERY much a photoshop site (though with some effort I can cull a few general threads).

For me, that's a shame, because this looks like a fantastic site, but I use paintshoppro and like it very much.

Does anyone think, or has there been...
    01-29-2003, 02:09 PM
  • MitchellB
    CS or PSP
    by MitchellB
    With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
    04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
  • garry35
    first post
    by garry35
    hello everybody my name is Garry and i live in the UK, i have been dabbling with various photo packages and normally end up coming back to painshop pro. i have attempted to restore scanned photos and digital images, with mixed results and nowhere as good as the pro's or veteran users. now i have found...
    08-02-2011, 11:45 AM
  • kre8tiv1
    error msg in psp 7 tubes
    by kre8tiv1
    I was making a tube in psp 7 and got this error msg..."Internal error: an invalid perameter has been passed to a function" Does anyone have any idea what this, what may have happened??? Any help would be appreciated
    03-28-2005, 10:35 AM
  • kat57
    PSP Files sent to me open as MS Pushpins??
    by kat57
    Some files that I have that have been sent to me as .psp are trying to open as "microsoft pocket streets pushpins" files. I can save them as .psp, but they always try to open as mpsp files. I have PSP XI, by the way.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

07-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Working...
X