No announcement yet.

How to keep track of my Actions

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• GaryGornelli
    Actions
    by GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
  • bjames
    New Actions?
    by bjames
    Richard,

Once the software is on my comp for PSE 2.0 ...How do I add more actions say from atncentral.com to it so I can use those actions also?
    01-31-2005, 04:10 AM
  • Cinthia
    Actions???
    by Cinthia
    I'v been cruising through the forums and see a lot of folks using actions, with fantastic results!
    Now, how do I incorporate these "Actions" into PS? Keep in mind that once I download it, I'll have to go find the bugger in the great mysterious labyrinth that is my computer. I tend...
    10-07-2005, 01:13 AM
  • hvinck
    Organizing Actions in CS
    by hvinck
    I would like to organize similar actions into a new set. After creating a new set I tried to drag the actions into that particular set, but it fails time after time. The selected actions only move up or down the Actions-palette, but they never get into the new set. Am I doing something wrong? I'd...
    12-09-2004, 02:09 AM
  • Rydiant
    Is it worthwhile to sell actions?
    by Rydiant
    I've developed a series of actions that produce effects like some commercial plugins. Because the quality of output compares well (and in some ways surpasses what's already out there,) I think users would be willing to pay for the actions at a fraction of the cost of a plugin alternative.
    04-18-2010, 05:24 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep track of my Actions

Does anyone know a simple way to print a list of all the actions I have loaded into CS2. I would like to have a hardcopy list that I can add comments to. I seem to keep forgetting about actions that would have been appropriate - if I had remembered that I had them!

Re: How to keep track of my Actions

Suggest you look into a nifty, low cost ($20) add-on utility called ActionDex, a complete action organizer. Among the bazillion features is the ability to add comments/notes (as you indicated) and define folders within folders for more robust organization needs. (Photoshop only allows one level of organization within Action Sets.)

See: http://www.picstobits.com/adex_intro.php

Comment

Re: How to keep track of my Actions

Thanks Danny! I'll have to look into that.

Comment

Working...
      X