Photoshop CS user guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop CS user guide

Hi, does anyone know if the Photoshop CS user guide (ie:the book that ships with the software) is available for download as a PDF ? and if so where to get one from? (adobe have made the CS3 version available on their site but it seems not any other older versions)

Re: Photoshop CS user guide

The pdf version of the manual that comes in the box is on your original installation CD, both the fukk version and the upgrade version.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Re: Photoshop CS user guide

Thanks for that.
      Last edited by petercook80; 08-13-2007, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ken Huizenga
        Which Photoshop version should I buy?
        by Ken Huizenga
        I have been using Photoshop Elements for a little over a month and have the book and CD of Hidden Power and free tools which allow me to use curves, separations, color balance, etc. However, I find that there are many more free tutorials on the net for the full version of Photoshop than for Elements....
        01-28-2004, 04:55 PM
      • catia
        Photoshop CS Minimum System Requirements
        by catia
        Hi,

Is anyone running Photoshop CS on a Pentium II machine? I see the minimum requirements are listed as a Pentium III. I only have a 450Mhz Pentium II. I have been running PS7 without a problem; but, I am concerned about CS.

I know, buy a new computer. ...
        01-16-2004, 11:29 AM
      • Saikat
        PHOTOSHOP CS V8 Final Retail pack
        by Saikat
        I got it and it's working fine. Find No problems like Beta version

beta version is 8.0x104
        final version is 8.0x118

you can check this by click on help>system info

It activate smoothly and like beta there is no shortcut problem and no time limit....
        12-08-2003, 06:40 PM
      • Daryl Pritchard
        PhotoBars CS Supplement Available
        by Daryl Pritchard
        Hello All,

I need to remember that the Photoshop for Windows user forum isn't the only forum in town...I apologize for not sharing this notice here at an earlier date.

For those of you who may use Extensis PhotoTools, I've again remapped all menu items to a new set of toolbars...
        12-17-2003, 02:07 PM
      • Jon
        Where is workspace stored in PS?
        by Jon
        I just upgraded from 7.01 to CS and PS created a separate directory for CS. I want to take a workspace I created in 7.01 and copy it to CS. I just need to know where it is stored in 7.01? Anybody know? Thanks!
        11-09-2003, 10:52 AM
      Working...
      X