Batch .eps to .jpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch .eps to .jpg

Can anyone recommend a good program to batch convert a set of .eps image to .jpg images. There is a need to customize some of the parameters with the batch conversion.

Re: Batch .eps to .jpg

photoshop, bridge, or graphic converter would work for such a task...

Comment

Re: Batch .eps to .jpg

Depending on how complex your parameters are, Irfanview can do this.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ktg222
        Batch processing H&V images
        by ktg222
        I want to batch process a series of images to 900X600 pixels. I want the batch automation to recognize the horizontal and vertical nature of the images. I forgot how to automate that process so the batch will automatically make the verticals 900 px hight and the horizontals 900 px wide; same too for...
        11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
      • cud22
        Batch resize
        by cud22
        Evening all,

i have a couple of dozen scans, all of various sizes that were scanned at 1200dpi (i was over-enthusistic and under-educated in the scanning of prints).

is there anyway to batch resize the images to 300dpi?

regards

btw...
        07-23-2010, 06:48 PM
      • Cameraken
        Batch EPS to Jpeg
        by Cameraken
        Hi

I have been sent 3 CD's full of EPS Images created on a Mac.

I can open the files in Photoshop but the default size is very small. I can change the size in Photoshop and save as a jpeg.

I have also downloaded Ghostscript and GhostView which will also open...
        11-11-2007, 09:55 AM
      • bloex2003
        Batch convert: JPG to PSD ?
        by bloex2003
        Wondering if you can batch convert JPG files to PSD files in P.E.2?

Using Save As and converting that way, but often forget to take this step first in work flow. Call me Curious(Lazy).

Thanks for any help.
        07-24-2003, 07:24 PM
      • michaelbs
        Batch process won't close files?
        by michaelbs
        When I batch process from within Photoshop or with Dr. Browns 1-2-3 service and I use a large batch (eg. 200 images) then the files stay open i Photoshop causing the processing to run slower and slower.
        I end up with saved and processed PSD files in the folder of my choice but all the files...
        04-12-2011, 12:27 PM
      Working...
      X