Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair software

It's limited to face-forward images, but still looks fun

hairstyle,hair,software,imaging,salon,hairstyles,hairdress,beauty,style,hairstylist,hairdresser,hairdress,haircut,fashion,apparel,stylist,haute,coiffure,esthetic,women,woman,girl
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

I am d/l it now, guess I'm a sucker for this new toy. I just want to see if it's a viable tool. The other one was not.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• winwintoo
      Shrek 2
      by winwintoo
      Has anyone seen Shrek 2?

I saw it the other night with a couple of the grandkids and thoroughly enjoyed it but then I'm easily amused.

I was telling someone about the awesome rendering job on the cat and he asked me "how'd they do that" and I couldn't answer....
      05-21-2004, 07:52 PM
    • Peter S
      Loadsa Hair
      by Peter S
      A smudging nightmare with all that hair.

Enjoy

Peter...
      11-23-2009, 05:16 PM
    • montanagal
      Hair Hair Hair
      by montanagal
      I have a senior gal with hair over the bra strap...she wants the bra strap to go but how do you keep the hair. I am just starting out...I am pulling my hair out..

I did set up a flickr account and have the images smaller but how do I get that information to you?

I have...
      02-07-2012, 11:04 PM
    • dcmcintosh79
      Digital Wigs. Or, retouching real ones.
      by dcmcintosh79
      Hi there,

A couple of friends of mine are morning show hosts on a local radio station--they would like to spoof one of the movie posters for the new Twilight film (http://static.newmoonmovie.org/bdm/i...wn-poster1.jpg for example).

The only problem...
      10-05-2011, 08:38 AM
    • mlerrigo
      Extremly difficult hair extraction
      by mlerrigo
      Hi

I've tried everything to extract the hair from this image without success. channels, calculations, together with refine edge etc,etc... And would love to know if any of you could help.

I'm not asking you to do work for me just if you want to have a go at it then just...
      03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
    Working...
    X