• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CCdesktop
    Software Question
    by CCdesktop
    Does anyone use Genuine Fractals 2.0 to enlarge images? I have been reading about it, and Adobe offers it in their store.

It sounds like a good way to transfer files over the web. I don't like to invest in more software, but this one sounds useful. Thanks for any feedback you can ...
    04-03-2002, 04:55 PM
  • cedwar
    Making/Sizing graphics for web
    by cedwar
    Hi all!

Im trying to create in PS CS a graphic that is basically made up of text, and insert it into a website. For some reason, when I try to save it for the web, and then insert it into a web page using Adobe golive, the "logo" looks blurry. Can anyone tell me how to resize...
    01-17-2005, 04:35 PM
  • winwintoo
    Puzzling file size
    by winwintoo
    I'm working on my presentation to the computer group and came across some interesting information.

I want to give them an overview of file size, resolution etc.

BUT - just when I thought I understood it........

I have this image, it's saved for web, 48 kb...
    10-03-2003, 07:45 PM
  • Doriedee
    file size versus quality
    by Doriedee
    Hi,

Have what I think is probably an easy question but I can't figure it out, so I hope someone can give me a clue....
    I just went back to work for a company who THOUGHT that if I dabbled in restoration then knew all about graphic arts. Boy are they wrong but I'm trying to learn....So...
    10-19-2002, 06:18 AM
  • airubin
    Genuine Fractals 2.0
    by airubin
    I just started to use my new Nikon ES4000. It came bundled with Genuine Fractals 2.0. I learned about it in one of the threads. I believe that some of the members have used it.

If so, I would like some direction.

I saved the jpeg digital image as an .stn file. I want...
    03-18-2002, 04:11 PM
Working...
X