• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lucile Davis
    Windows XP Explorer Crashes with PhotoShop
    by Lucile Davis
    Windows XP SP-2 Explorer.exe Crashes with PhotoShop6, and in any directory containing files created in Photoshop.

PhotoShop6 is installed on the same drive and partition as Windows XP. A warning pops up during installation advising against it, and suggesting a different partition or,...
    08-17-2006, 10:31 AM
  • KevinBE
    Xp Fyi
    by KevinBE
    While we are on the subject of I/O cache, that JAZ mentioned in another thread. Microsoft by default enables potentially dangerous feature in Windows XP. I thought I would mention it in case there may be some of you not aware of it. I know it caught me by surprise to learn that Microsoft thinks it...
    12-20-2002, 03:22 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Hard drive partitioning?
    by jeaniesa
    I'm about to install a brand new system (using my fairly new, but used, hard drives - both 60GB.) I'll be installing Win XP Pro. I've been reading some of the threads on RetouchPRO (here and here) as well as a bunch of other websites on partitioning and am pretty sure I want to do this. I'm just...
    11-17-2002, 05:00 PM
  • d_kendal
    Reloading Windows (or other OS)
    by d_kendal
    I was just wondering how often everybody reloads their operating system (I'm just finishing up reformatting and reloading XP). for Windows, I try to reload every 5-6 months, which I've heard recommended quite often, since so much junk builds up over that amount of time (let alone longer then that)....
    Every 5 - 6 months
    9.09%
    Once a year
    22.73%
    Other (specify)
    15.91%
    Never
    52.27%
    10-29-2002, 02:10 AM
  • d_kendal
    I can't take any more of XP!!
    by d_kendal
    I've really had it with windows (and it's not because
    I'm inexperienced - I've used 3.1, 95, 98, and XP) I've had sooo many problems and it hasn't really helped deleting everything and reloading Windows, so I give up. I'm very soon switching to Linux (Mandrake 8.2).
    When I first bought...
    03-27-2002, 02:13 PM
Working...
X