how do i turn on items when compuiter starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i turn on items when compuiter starts

i turned off drag-to disk- on startup and cant find it anywhere to turn it back on i think there is a whole list if i can remember where you can just click on.

Re: how do i turn on items when compuiter starts

Does any of the info here help?

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10165_7-5554402-1.html

Comment

Drag to Disk is probably part of you Roxio Easy Media Creator or Sonic s/w. If you turned it offf it will no longer appear in your StartUp items menu. Howver all you need to do is Start>Programs>Roxio Easy Media Creator> Data> Drag to Disc and it will start. After it starts up you can ste the preferences to turn on or off at start up.
      Regards, Murray

Comment

god this is really kick ass thanks soo much for helping ... since you know your way around i was wondering about one more ? my printer prints in red even thogh the top of page no is black and the print is really tiny . help! it is a hp 2410- psc . thanks so much

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LactoBeeZor
          Lost function ??
          by LactoBeeZor
          I seem to remember that at the bottom of each open picture there is an area that tells you: How long each action took, or how much of the ram was used, or other things. I do not see it there now. Really I haven't for sometime.

I use PS 7.01 for windows.

Was this a function...
          02-22-2003, 02:11 PM
        • Stephen M
          W98SE Crash & Restore Issues
          by Stephen M
          Hi Folks, my PC recently had a Win glitch - the drives critical data was then backed up and a reinstall took place at the repair shop. Not my ideal solution, but they seem to think it is easier to start fresh - although I would prefer the old config unchanged and the issue resolved (but not enough to...
          01-11-2003, 04:40 AM
        • platscha@cs.com
          full scratch disk ?
          by [email protected]
          Ok, I know very little to nothing about the "guts" of my computer. It is a pc with 80gb ram?, the problem is there are 2 hard drives c with 20, and d with 60, of course when I started installing everything I put it on c and that is where my windows xp is. and now suddenly for whatever reason...
          04-15-2003, 01:22 AM
        • Sanda
          Turn them off?
          by Sanda
          There's probably been a thread on this before but I can seem to find it right now.(you watch I'll find it after I've posted this, lol)
          Even though I have a lot of memory I'm finding that I' running out of resources quite regularly. It seems the more memory I put in the more the computer seems...
          08-27-2002, 08:57 PM
        • Shoff
          How much to zoom before fixing?
          by Shoff
          I was just wondering what the general rule for retouching is. What I mean by that is if I'm working on a sacnned 3 x 5 photo, how much should I zoom in to fix stuff. If I zoom in 800% I see so many small imperfections that people would never see on a 3 x 5 print. So as I said is there a gerneral rule...
          08-06-2004, 07:45 PM
        Working...
        X