printer prints really small words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printer prints really small words

it prints really small is there sopmewhere to set the type i have a 2410 hp psc ? please help!

Re: printer prints really small words

If I had to guess, I would say you need to set the scale percent. If you go to print with preview, Look at what percent you scale is set to. You may need to set it at 100%.

Comment

my printer is printing binary codes

my printer seems to be printing some wierd binary code program did i turn off something in my computer im new to this site and am not sure " binary " is righti'll give a 1 line example (align=middle><SPAN class=small font>Software>9</SPAN></td><tdCLASS=ALT1) AND TRUST ME THATS NOT THE PAGE I WAS PRINTIN ITS ALSO VERY SMALL SOMEONE SAID GO TO PRINT PREVIEW AND DO SOMETHING BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE PRINT PREVIEW IS iT IS A HP PSC 4210. AND I HAVE NEVER REALLY HAD ANY PROB. COULD ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!!

Comment

Re: my printer is printing binary codes

Originally posted by wetyet View Post
        my printer seems to be printing some wierd binary code program did i turn off something in my computer im new to this site and am not sure " binary " is righti'll give a 1 line example (align=middle><SPAN class=small font>Software>9</SPAN></td><tdCLASS=ALT1) AND TRUST ME THATS NOT THE PAGE I WAS PRINTIN ITS ALSO VERY SMALL SOMEONE SAID GO TO PRINT PREVIEW AND DO SOMETHING BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE PRINT PREVIEW IS iT IS A HP PSC 4210. AND I HAVE NEVER REALLY HAD ANY PROB. COULD ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!!
        Please do not start a new thread on the same topic. I have merged your questions into one thread.

Print preview = go to File menu, choose command Print Preview...

========

What program are you using?

Does the problem happen for ALL programs?

Does the problem happen for any page you want to print

Comment