No announcement yet.

Pixel Creator Pro or Album DS Pro

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• bcarll
    Gertrudis Pro
    by bcarll
    We have talked about the graphics software "Gertrudis Pro" . For those of you that have purchased it ---- did you buy it off of their website or elsewhere? I have not found it listed anywhere but on the website. Even Amazon.com doesn't have it.
    bcarll
    01-27-2007, 08:55 AM
  • richardrosenman
    DOF PRO (Depth Of Field Generator PRO)
    by richardrosenman

DOF PRO is the result of ongoing research, development and programming collaboration between Richard Rosenman and Martin Vicanek in an effort to produce a Photoshop® compliant plugin capable of delivering high quality, sophisticated Depth of Field and Bokeh effects quickly and efficiently...
    08-27-2012, 02:44 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Nik Collection now totally free
    by Doug Nelson
    The entire suite of Nik plugins is now totally free for everyone. If you purchased it in 2016 you can get a full refund.

https://www.google.com/nikcollection/
    03-25-2016, 12:01 AM
  • lkroll
    Zoner 14 Pro at GAOTD.
    by lkroll
    Got a little less then 24 hours. I was waiting for the Pro version (last time it was 14 home) before installing it. Had 12 Pro for a few years now, and, I'm still not un-installing it just in case some shenanigans with 14 Pro. lol

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/zoner-photo-stu...
    10-03-2012, 01:26 AM
  • Tony W
    Colorthink Pro can any users explain?
    by Tony W
    I have been sent the attached from a friend who is just starting to play with Colorthink Pro. Plotting sRGB, Adobe RGB and Prophoto I was surprised to see that the plot for Prophoto was very different than I have seen elsewhere i.e. the wavy lines of the triangle and the fact that I would have thought...
    06-21-2013, 10:24 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel Creator Pro or Album DS Pro

Hello

I am new here and I admit I have been lurking because I have not had much to say yet. I am just starting out with photoshop again after a many year hiatus.

I have a question about album software. I know there are two programs out that are compatible with the Adobe version I have ; CS2. One is Pixel Creator Pro and the other is Album DS Pro My Designer Studio Edition. They're both way more expensive than I want them to be so I don't want to make the investment if one is better than the other or if neither is worth it. Does anyone know anything about either? I really would appreciate some light being shed for me if possible. Thanks in Advance!

-J

Re: Pixel Creator Pro or Album DS Pro

I think this is the best album support software you can find and it's free.

http://jalbum.net/

Comment

Oh thank you for answering me! I am going to check this out. It isn't like the MYPUBLISHER/BLURB.com album layout software is it? I know thsoe only allow you to certain things within their support system. I am working on wedding layouts so I am looking for a software that has layouts and graphics that might make the creation faster than just doing them "by hand" in Adobe.

Comment

Sorry - I think I misunderstood what you wanted to do. J-Album is for creating photo albums for the web. I sounds like you want to create printed albums for your clients.

Comment

I like pixel creator pro however their support is deplorable, I have been trying to get some answers about their upgrade by phone 3 times E mail 4 of them. and still no response. I believe I will switch and not recommend it. I have tried Album DS, but it's a bit pricy. Any other suggestion from any one?

Comment

I just purchased pixel creator pro at the Imaging USA in Phoenix earlier this month. Conference special was $249 and I though very reasonable. I'm very happy with it. I know they had some problems with their ISP earlier this month as I emailed three times with some questions and didn't get an answer. (e-mails were bounced back to me) I called them and left a message. They called me back within minutes and answered all my questions. Kevin was very appologetic and said if the problems with e-mails weren't resolved in a few days they were going to change ISP's.

There is a learning curve with PCP of course but the tutorials are quite good. I haven't used Album DS and can't comment on it.

mdennis

Comment

I own Pixel Creator pro & have nothing against it, But I saw this program at Photo Plus Expo called ds Albums. I think it is superior. Also a cool way to get programs for free is here http://fixthephoto.com/how-to-get-li...-for-free.html
              Last edited by MisterR; 11-02-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X