• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your own "grunge" brushes

Cool Tut Here:

http://veerle.duoh.com/blog/comments...grunge_brushes

Bob Mc

Re: Make your own "grunge" brushes

Thanks, Bob! I imagine that there are a number of people who will benefit from that tutorial since it seems that "grunge" is still popular.

Comment

Here's an oldie: Brush Making

Comment

Originally posted by Stroker View Post
        Here's an oldie: Brush Making
        Interesting link thanks for posting

palms

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• palms
          oval ahb brush's
          by palms
          A while ago somewhere on the forum ( Sorry I cannot remember which post but should i remember where, i will edit that post) I posted some brush's i made from "Ovals" well i have added to them and here they are ( i might now be able to remember where they are :grin:)

02-18-2008, 02:27 PM
        • Xaran
          Free brushes
          by Xaran
          Not re-touching brushes but if anyone is interested Sage has a large collection of free ones. See the top of the page for others.

http://www.photoshop.brushes.btinter...rushes07.shtml

Christine
          05-07-2004, 08:31 AM
        • MOJET1
          Help With Photoshop Fonts/brushes
          by MOJET1
          I Hope Some One Can Help. I Have Downloaded Many Fonts And Brushes From The Net And Most Go To My Download File FOLDER Others To My Doc FileFOLDER. The Problem Is I Can't Get Them To Photoshop So I Can Use Them. I Have Photoshop 7 And Windows Xp.
          05-30-2005, 11:12 AM
        • TriniK
          FUN with CS5's new paint brushes
          by TriniK
          Installed CS5 yesterday and could not wait to get my hands on the new paint and paint mixer brushes. Had my first shot at it still not quite finished (attached,) but still a long way to go in getting the hang of this, especially as I am a lefty and found that I had to contort my hand to angles I did...
          05-16-2010, 07:38 AM
        • oyster
          awkward Photoshop ...
          by oyster
          I've just got my CDs from Trimoon. I've only been running the watercolor tutorial so far (and remarkably good it appears to be!) , and I think Photoshop CS may be showing its worst side as I try to store and implement the many tools and brushes included on the disk.

My question has two...
          04-01-2005, 09:24 AM
        Working...
        X