Tweaking GIMP to be more like Photoshop
    by Doug Nelson
    Good article on some (IMHO) necessary additions/tweaks to GIMP

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009...ace-photoshop/
    04-03-2009, 10:50 AM
  • Allie3513
    Gimp/Gimpshop Anyone?
    by Allie3513
    Just wondering if anyone uses here gimp or gimpshop, and if it can be used for glitz pageant retouching purposes as well. I have yet to find any tutorials for these programs here. (Although I have found the photoshop ones that might work) Just trying to decide if I should purchase a photoshop program...
    08-08-2007, 05:36 PM
  • Craig Walters
    GimpShop ... The Gimp gone Photoshop
    by Craig Walters
    i was recently watching tech tv's 'The Screensavers' (now called Attack of the Show). this was a week or two ago. they had a short release and review of a conversion of 'The Gimp' into this new thing called Gimpshop. the hack basically takes the Gimp's interface and changes it into something more resembling...
    04-26-2005, 05:07 PM
  • Mike
    Gimp
    by Mike
    I had a customer give me a copy of a program called "Gimp". Its a image manipulation, free program.

Does anyone have any experiance with this or any comments about it?

Thanks in advance

Mike
    11-25-2002, 09:23 PM
  • ksnid1884
    Krita?
    by ksnid1884
    Hi Everyone. I realize that most of the threads in this forum discuss photoshop but I am wondering if anyone is using Krita? I'm using Gimp but read that Krita has a layer adjustment filter that gimp currently does not have. Can anyone give me their opinion of Krita? Is the program worth downloading...
    04-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Working...
X