Java script for image magnification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java script for image magnification

I found this java script by accident and thought it looked interesting. It will magnify a thumnail size image to fit the full brouser window without opening a new window. It's free for both personal and commerical use. I haven't had time to play with it yet but am thinking about it for my web site.

http://www.c6software.com/Products/PopBox/

Re: Java script for image magnification

Looks really useful - thanks, I've bookmarked it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ron Chambers
      PS script might be of use
      by Ron Chambers
      SCROLL OVER webpage script.

I made this script a long while back and finally made a document for use. The script takes a pair of images and allows the user to make a scroll-over web page to view a file comparison. I find it useful in that you can email the web page and images to someone...
      02-01-2018, 01:24 AM
    • infinityspiral
      Targeted layer visibility toggle script
      by infinityspiral
      First post here so sorry if this isn't in the right section. I wrote a few scripts for Photoshop that make my workflow a little easier. The script will take the currently selected layer/group and make it hidden. It also marks it with a "[T]" for toggle. Like this:

Code:
      Layer0
      11-08-2013, 02:50 PM
    • mantra
      is there a way to record a script or convert ?
      by mantra
      Hi

i understand nothing about script

but is there a way to record a script?
      i mean like an action

for example click and select a tool , the hand tool , and let photoshop write the script (that have the command to select the hand tool)
      03-27-2012, 11:01 PM
    • acollazo
      Script for Renaming Layers
      by acollazo
      Hello. I came to RetouchPro by following a link from Adobe Forums which said, "There is an excellent script available for Photoshop which allows you to not only replace words in layer names, but also insert words as Prefixes, Suffixes and Sequential Numbers." But I cannot find this "excellent...
      Are there any scripts to find and replace layer names? There is an excellent script available for Photoshop which allows you to not only replace words
      05-17-2018, 08:41 AM
    • Vikki
      Uploads to my website
      by Vikki
      I'm looking for a program/script to allow customer's image uploads to my site.
      Any recommendations?
      Thanks.
      10-26-2002, 06:45 AM
    Working...
    X