question about a technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about a technique

Well i used maskpro 4 and cuted out the picture so i added new solid layer on phothosop to it. The problem is i wanna change and modifiy the solid layer like do a burn tehnique or something else but when i do it then there appears again the squared pic (comes out ) i mean the one whithout background...

Re: question about a tehnique

Move the solid layer underneath your cutout/maskpro layer.

Comment

Re: question about a technique

10 points for the helper thnx alot works fine

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• longside1
        Dodging and Burning - Technique Question
        by longside1
        Hi guys,

I'm starting to use D & B in most of my photos now and am now always looking for methods to improve my technique.

When D & B I either use a neutral grey overlay layer or two curves adjustment layers, one dark one light. Although i'm improving, one of the...
        01-26-2008, 01:50 PM
      • waffeliron
        Question...
        by waffeliron
        Hello I have a query for you folk....

Im working on a new picture and I have made a house out of sweets for a Hansel and Gretal picture, I have finished working on the house and it contails a LOT of layers including softlight 50% grey ones for D+B work (these dont like being merged)....
        07-07-2009, 03:19 PM
      • domenica
        technique question
        by domenica
        hi everyone - fairly new at restoration and have been using the healing brush/clone/layers method to remove dust, scratches, etc. question: recently came across the duplicate&move technique on unimportant image areas (skies/backgrounds) a lighten blending and darken blending layers set to 2 or...
        11-17-2011, 03:58 PM
      • waffeliron
        Quick question :)
        by waffeliron
        Just a quicky.... how do you make an adjustment layer only affect the layer beneth it and not all of the layers underneath it? its probably really simple, who knows?

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers!
        09-14-2008, 11:08 AM
      • Keano12
        Question on cleaning: FS or Image?
        by Keano12
        I have seen number of well known retouchers clean one of two ways and was wondering is one way better then the other or just different way to same results.

1. Cleanup on a blank layer using healing brush.
        2. Clean up on HF layer using healing brush.

I have done both...
        11-26-2017, 07:01 AM
      Working...
      X