• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Morph
    Morphing Software
    by Morph
    Not sure where to go to ask this so am starting here. I am interested in doing a morph from one image to another. on web search, i found "Fantamorph".

Does anyone have any feedback about Fantamorph? Or, are there other software programs available for this?

01-22-2009, 05:33 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Why is OpenSource software so ugly?
    by Doug Nelson
    I had to use gparted to install Vista this weekend, and I was reminded of my primary objection to Linux: all the interfaces and apps are ugly. Mishmashed fonts, ill-fitting UI features, and no concious attempt at any sort of unified standard.

Even the apps offered as counter-examples...
    11-05-2006, 02:05 PM
  • Johann29
    software to stream desktop
    by Johann29
    what software do they use to stream the webinars here? i wanted to show my friend how i retouch in skype. thanks!
    07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Software: ArtRage (free download)
    by DannyRaphael
    I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
    09-05-2004, 02:26 PM
  • Frank Lopes
    Panorama software options
    by Frank Lopes
    I've tried almost a dozen software packages that create panoramas. Most of the time, I found them to be clunky to use, expensive to purchase and most times both.

I came across Panorama Composer by accident and I'm very impressed with its simplicity, price and speed.

If...
    11-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Working...
X