Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelby's Notes - new Photoshop plug-in

Coming Soon - Kelby's Notes from Photoshop

Author/trainer/editor Scott Kelby, gives you answers to the most-asked Photoshop questions, straight from within Photoshop itself. It does this by adding a new item to Photoshop's Menu Bar called, "How do I?" When you click on it, a menu pops down with the 100 most-asked Photoshop questions in an easy-to-read dialog box.

So Kelby managed to work his way into the program itself. Yup, I can just see him showing off that one in his next round of seminars.
    He had showed us once how you can hold down a key and scroll real fast past all the credits when opening Photoshop and at the very end was listed a special thanks to our best customer, Scott Kelby. He said when he first saw that he was astounded that Adobe had added his name to the credits on their product. Figuring he was getting credit for all his work promoting the product with NAPP. So he goes and shows it off to a friend who laughs his head off and scrolls down to the bottom of his copy and there is his name instead of Kelby's. Turns out it adds it at the end for what ever name you register your copy in. We all had a good laugh on that one including Scott. So now he really get's to be a part of the program.
    DJ
    Last edited by DJ Dubovsky; 06-26-2002, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Y,

Well, that sounds pretty cool! Maybe they'll find a way to just keep him available to answer questions when you click on it.

Debbie,

That's too funny!

Ed

Comment

DJ,

Love the background story on Scott Kelby. Too funny!

-T

Comment

T!!! You got a new Avatar!

Cool!

Comment

Blacknight,

So did you! I decided to make another one. Hey I really like all the ones you have used so far! Very cool!

-T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lkroll
              Incredible kite flying.
              by lkroll
              Got this one in an email; just too fantastic to not share so I share with you all.

The man flying the 3 kites is in his 80s, and he's from Canada. He comes to the Washington State International Kite Festival every year. His skin is like leather as he normally flies with his shirt...
              03-30-2017, 07:50 PM
            • palms
              Evel Knievel
              by palms
              Just read this morning of the sad passing of the stunt man,
              Whether you liked him and his stunts or not the man had some courage, and many times i have sat with my dad watching his various attempts, willing him to achieve his aim. He was a character, of which there seem very few left in this...
              12-01-2007, 04:07 AM
            • G. Couch
              Question about nepotism...
              by G. Couch
              Anyone here a lawyer or Human Resources expert?

My younger brother has become involved in a rather suspect situation where he works. He is a CNA at a local retirement home and recently the home decided to hire 2 CNA supervisors. At first he was not going to apply, given that he has less...
              10-02-2002, 12:45 AM
            • Ed_L
              Another laugh
              by Ed_L
              Sven and Ole worked together and both were laid off, so off they went to
              the unemployment office. Asked his occupation, Ole said, "Panty stitcher.
              I sew the elastic onto cotton panties." The clerk looked up panty
              stitcher. Finding it classed as unskilled labor, she gave...
              10-19-2001, 02:45 PM
            • okplayer
              Darton Drake anyone
              by okplayer
              Is anyone here familiar w/ Darton Drakes work? I saw him lecture at NEIPP in Cape Cod Massachusetts this year, and I've been checking for his work lately. I really like his style, it usually doesn't go over the top, but sits comfortably on the edge. It's all photo-art and I think he always uses people...
              08-04-2003, 06:27 PM
            Working...
            X