Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelby's Notes - new Photoshop plug-in

Coming Soon - Kelby's Notes from Photoshop

Author/trainer/editor Scott Kelby, gives you answers to the most-asked Photoshop questions, straight from within Photoshop itself. It does this by adding a new item to Photoshop's Menu Bar called, "How do I?" When you click on it, a menu pops down with the 100 most-asked Photoshop questions in an easy-to-read dialog box.

So Kelby managed to work his way into the program itself. Yup, I can just see him showing off that one in his next round of seminars.
    He had showed us once how you can hold down a key and scroll real fast past all the credits when opening Photoshop and at the very end was listed a special thanks to our best customer, Scott Kelby. He said when he first saw that he was astounded that Adobe had added his name to the credits on their product. Figuring he was getting credit for all his work promoting the product with NAPP. So he goes and shows it off to a friend who laughs his head off and scrolls down to the bottom of his copy and there is his name instead of Kelby's. Turns out it adds it at the end for what ever name you register your copy in. We all had a good laugh on that one including Scott. So now he really get's to be a part of the program.
    DJ
    Last edited by DJ Dubovsky; 06-26-2002, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Y,

Well, that sounds pretty cool! Maybe they'll find a way to just keep him available to answer questions when you click on it.

Debbie,

That's too funny!

Ed

Comment

DJ,

Love the background story on Scott Kelby. Too funny!

-T

Comment

T!!! You got a new Avatar!

Cool!

Comment

Blacknight,

So did you! I decided to make another one. Hey I really like all the ones you have used so far! Very cool!

-T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bathsheba
              Photographer help needed
              by bathsheba
              Hi there. I've been hunting for the last month for a photographer that does a lot of his own retouching and it looks surreal. Everything in his shot is super defined and contratsy yet he uses really rich colours. He shoots a lot of celebs (from memory he had Jon Heder sliding down a children's slide.)...
              06-25-2008, 04:47 PM
            • chiquitita
              Speaking of Cats (was "Hey Gary")
              by chiquitita
              Does anyone know how to get a cat to stop meowing constantly. I know, I know, I have heard everyone say, the cat wants something / is sick .... etc. I pay LOTs of attention to the cat, and the vet doesn't think there is anything wrong with him. He used to be an outdoor cat and I brought him in a few...
              09-06-2002, 01:25 PM
            • Doug Nelson
              Birds and Forums
              by Doug Nelson
              A few months ago I moved to a new house. For the first time in a couple of decades I have a proper back yard. I've taken to doing the standard things, mowing, planting a few pretties, but my favorite thing so far is I've started feeding wild birds.

I've noticed a lot of similarities between...
              05-12-2008, 12:30 AM
            • DannyRaphael
              Something Inspirational
              by DannyRaphael
              I got the following in e-mail today. Given the events of the past 24 hours on this site, I thought something positive to read would be in order. THANKS for the suggestion, Ed.

~DannyR~

= = = = = = = = = = =
              The Worth of Our Lives

A well-known speaker...
              09-06-2002, 09:50 PM
            • CJ Swartz
              We all know it -- photographs are treasures
              by CJ Swartz
              My brother died last Sunday. (Aug. 31st, 2008)

His diagnosis of myeloma cancer had been a shock, although he and I knew his weight loss might be due to some form of cancer, but his downhill dive while in the hospital (pneumonia and other infections) surprised him and all of us. He was (only)...
              09-07-2008, 12:50 PM
            Working...
            X