Psp x2 help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psp x2 help!!!!!

Can anybody help me with this? I just installed PSP X2 onto my new computer. I was trying to open my tubes and everytime I try is says " The specified file cannot be identified as a supported type" Now, I went to pref and went to check all file types but it won't let me check pspimage. I don't know how to fix this and I was hoping someone out there could help me! PLEASE

Re: Psp x2 help!!!!!

pspimage is automatically checked when you install. you cant check it or uncheck it. if it's not checked and you cant check it, i'd suggest reinstalling.

now, i'm not quite sure why you're checking for pspimage when what you started talking about was psptube. and on that, i'll ask this, did you get the psp x2 upgrade or a new install? also, at what point do you get that error message. i dont actually have x2 but on psp xi, i open tubes by first opening an image and then going to the left hand side and clicking on the tubes icon. this activates a box in the upper tool bars which, when i click on it, opens up a display of all my tubes. so, at what point do you get your error message?

Comment

Re: Psp x2 help!!!!!

I can't help you with your problem, but someone at the PSP User Group should be able to help.
      http://www.pspug.org/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl

If you already haven't, I recommend downloading the service pack for PSP x2
      http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1207602307846

Harold

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kat57
        PSP Files sent to me open as MS Pushpins??
        by kat57
        Some files that I have that have been sent to me as .psp are trying to open as "microsoft pocket streets pushpins" files. I can save them as .psp, but they always try to open as mpsp files. I have PSP XI, by the way.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

07-22-2008, 08:35 AM
      • kre8tiv1
        error msg in psp 7 tubes
        by kre8tiv1
        I was making a tube in psp 7 and got this error msg..."Internal error: an invalid perameter has been passed to a function" Does anyone have any idea what this, what may have happened??? Any help would be appreciated
        03-28-2005, 09:35 AM
      • Walman
        Problem with PSP 9 and 10 with Svc Pack 3
        by Walman
        I recently accepted MS Svc Pack 3, and since then launching PSP 9 or 10 is a problem with my display and mouse. Normally: I have my monitors (2 of them) upside down and my display inverted to compensate. For those who wish to know, it's keeps my monitors at a better eye level. Anyway, I use ATI Radeon...
        09-03-2008, 08:44 PM
      • feivel
        Hello Goodbye
        by feivel
        Just joined today, but I see this is VERY much a photoshop site (though with some effort I can cull a few general threads).

For me, that's a shame, because this looks like a fantastic site, but I use paintshoppro and like it very much.

Does anyone think, or has there been...
        01-29-2003, 01:09 PM
      • Ivy
        Plz help me with plugin folder
        by Ivy
        Hi I would like to know how to share the psp plugin folder with two
        psp programs.
        I have psp 7 and psp 10 and would like to know how to set up the plungins for
        both psp programs with out haveing to install them all over again for both psp folders. I hope this makes sence. ...
        07-17-2006, 06:27 PM
      Working...
      X