• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

Two color brush
    by Guest
    This is one that has bugged me, getting 2 colors on one brush. Painter does it, and tonite I found a brush in PS7 that will, but it's not as easy to control as the one in P6/7. So, if there are any PS gurus here that know how to make brushes and modify them, come on down.
    I've got a screen cap...
    08-04-2002, 02:07 AM
  • cyberphonics
    Brush Color Different from Color Picked?
    by cyberphonics
    Hey all! This hasn't happened before, so I'm not sure what might be going on. I'm using CS3. I was drawing with the paint brush and everything was fine. Then at some point, when I went to draw again, the color the brush was drawing was like a dark, blush sort of gray even though the actual color I have...
    01-15-2011, 12:04 PM
  • e.b.west
    Q: What is a soft brush?
    by e.b.west
    OK, here it is:

I'm starting to progress(?) from just using filters to also using brushes. Many of the tutorials I read say "use a soft brush". What exactly is a "soft brush"? I'm using Elements 2 and I beleive most of the brushes are the same as PS.

05-13-2003, 12:35 PM
  • kneff
    Question on how to use swatches
    by kneff
    Hi. I would like to know if anyone can tell me how to use a swatch with a brush. I've got a swatch for blond hair and a hair brush to use, but I can't figure out how to use them together. Can anyone help? Thank you
    10-29-2006, 08:48 PM
  • gamedonechanged
    What brush settings to get these kind of strokes?
    by gamedonechanged
    Ok so I finally caved and got myself a wacom tablet. It's my first one so it's taking a bit of getting used to but I wanted to ask what settings do I need to play with to get these kind of strokes. In particular the ones on her shoulders and arms. Is it fade with pen pressure switched on? I can't seem...
    09-19-2009, 06:29 AM
Working...
X