Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• use Degrunge without photoshop

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/gallery/?p=9

very crafty of them to take photoshop out of the equation...

Re: use Degrunge without photoshop

Thank you so much for the information.

Comment

I have this program and have used it a couple of times for relatives. It is very fast at what it does, and I don't have to spend all night in PS to give them the WOW factor.

Comment

retroucpro.... don't need this. And Photoshop manual retouch does much better job. Yeah I have this too...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Photoshop: Favorite Filters, Uncommon Uses for Common Filters, Etc.
          by Guest
          The filters that come with Photoshop do what their names imply pretty well, but as we've all found out, they can be made to do much more than that!

In this thread I'd like to share things we've discovered about PS filters which makes us want to use them over and over. For example, Gland...
          08-18-2002, 09:30 PM
        • manpreetsinghah
          Photoshop Animator
          by manpreetsinghah
          Hi People, wanted to know what exactly is the career scope for a photoshop animator???
          03-16-2009, 06:25 AM
        • Doug Nelson
          Photoshop Connect Now
          by Doug Nelson
          Is anyone using Connectnow? It might be interesting to get some Photoshop groups going using it. In Photoshop CS4 you just go to File>Share My Screen
          11-20-2008, 03:51 PM
        • Mchilly
          Photoshop Abuse?
          by Mchilly
          I happened to drop by at this blog and his talking about abuse in using Photoshop in some sort of skin care advertisement. While looking at the images shown you actually don’t believe the before and after photo. It is a totally exaggerated in my own opinion.

"As a designer...
          02-06-2008, 09:47 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          Photoshop Archeology
          by Doug Nelson
          What's the oldest version of Photoshop (assuming you could run it) that you could use and do most things just as well as you can today?

Not what's the oldest you could use, I'm sure we could all eventually get the job done with 0.9. But the oldest you could use with little significant...
          04-24-2015, 10:36 AM
        Working...
        X