Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tablet sensitivity turned off in Photoshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablet sensitivity turned off in Photoshop?

Not sure where this thread should go but suddenly I noticed the pressure sensitivity for my Wacom tablet in Photoshop is gone.

I did have it before, and have no clue how it got turned off. This is problably something really easy but I spent a lot of time searching help files and Photoshop and can't find how to get it back. On the Wacom tablet settings itself the pressure looks like it's turned on as I can test it ok there.. it just doesn't work in photoshop.

Check your brushes pallette. Lots of new settings in PS7. Pressure sensitivity on/off has always been available, but now it's in a new location.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

make sure the opacity button on the brushes toolbar is set to syllus and not off.

Tex

Comment

My Graphire also has settings in it's proggie for each graphics app you use.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• swagman
          Tablet Help Please
          by swagman
          Hi All, I have just bought a tablet. It's a wacom clone 1/2 price of a wacom graphire 3 & this could be my problem too cheap!!!! (& nasty???) Comparing the mouse & pen using the eraser tool in PS 7, with the mouse when I left click hold & drag I get a good clear erase but with the Pen...
          01-19-2004, 03:45 AM
        • sunkist4338
          wacom tablet question
          by sunkist4338
          I just got a wacom graphire4 tablet. I cant seem to see how the opacity pen presure works. I have set the dynamic setting in the brush settings but I still dont see much of a difference when using this. it seems if i press light or press hard i get the same opacity. this is also true for brush thichness...
          10-20-2006, 09:03 PM
        • alceria
          Wacom Tablets
          by alceria
          Hello. I was just wondering who here uses a Wacom Tablet or something similar and who uses a mouse? I've never used a tablet because I don't really use Photoshop for a lot of drawing and figured it was more of a tool for a real artist. The other thing is that I really, really like my present mouse...
          12-17-2002, 11:24 AM
        • PixelMover
          Lost pressure sensitivity in PS7.0 ONLY
          by PixelMover
          First of all, hi all! I haven't been here in ages, but I had a good excuse.. I bought a new house

With my head still in the clouds but my feet firmly back on the ground, everyday problems start easing their way back into my life.

This one has me baffled:
          01-15-2003, 02:15 PM
        • Ayumi
          Yay I got a Tablet! But... What next?
          by Ayumi
          As you can see in thread I got a tablet few days ago. I was playing with it a lil bit but I want to learn how to use it propely at last.

I have problems with pressure. Every time when I want to set 'pen pressure' in brushes options , the small gray triangle with "!" inside apprears.
          01-08-2009, 11:39 AM
        Working...
        X