PS 7's Picture Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS 7's Picture Package

Has anyone had any trouble with PS7’s Picture Package? When I try to use it, PS stops responding.

Thanks.
    Sharon

I've only used it once, but there was no problem with it.

Ed

Comment

I presume not, because I don't even know what it is.

Comment

You're not refering to the sample images that come with the software are you? I think I'm like Greg. I'm not all that sure what the Picture Package is.
        DJ

Comment

Greg and DJ,

The Picture Package is under File, Automatic, Picture Package.

Below is how the Help Files describe it. But it doesn’t work for me.

With the Picture Package command, you can place multiple copies of a source image on a single page, similar to the photo packages traditionally sold by portrait studios. You can choose from a variety of size and placement options to customize your package layout…

Thanks.
          Sharon

Comment

That's it. Worked fine for me.

Ed

Comment

Will you look at that. Sure enough, it's there. Never noticed that before. Cool. Mine seems to work just fine. At least it took a photo and put it in the top box. I can definately see the potential here.

Have you contacted Adobe for help? If you registered your upgrade you get free help for a period of time. I think they could answer your problem better than we could.
              DJ

Comment

Hi DJ,

I didn't know that.

Thanks. I'll contact them.

Sharon

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mflaherty
                  PS 7 Picture Package...
                  by mflaherty
                  I use the Automate/Picture Package feature frequently. Whenever I call-up this feature, it takes forever while it collects and assembles pictures from the LAST time I used the program - which I have to subsequently change to what I want this time around. I simply want the Picture Package feature to...
                  10-07-2002, 12:41 PM
                • piglet91
                  picture
                  by piglet91
                  Hello want to know if anyone can helped me or i have a picture i want to put
                  in a picture frame but when i got the picture taking i was wear white pants and i did not know there was a black spot i want to know is any way i can fix it was going use a photoshop on it but the picture is a 11 x...
                  07-09-2007, 11:59 PM
                • rosierosierosie
                  Motorcycle Picture
                  by rosierosierosie
                  this is picture of my great niece on a motorcyle, she is wearing a pink outfit from her dance lesson, I have been trying to clone on motorcyle jacket and boots, but have no luck. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I put on sunglasses, that was easy, but the clothes are hard for me to do thank y...
                  10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
                • chiquitita
                  What's wrong with this Picture?
                  by chiquitita
                  If you already know, please don't spoil it.

http://www.tekzoned.com/whatswrong/
                  09-24-2002, 09:47 PM
                • kscoxie
                  Picture Rising into another picture???
                  by kscoxie
                  About a year ago I saw a picture in Photography magazine which won a contest they had for amateurs.

The picture was of a cliff setting dropping into the ocean.

You could see the cliff as clear as day, but then you could see a picture of an indian within the cliff. It...
                  05-01-2002, 10:17 PM
                Working...
                X