• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mflaherty
    PS 7 Picture Package...
    by mflaherty
    I use the Automate/Picture Package feature frequently. Whenever I call-up this feature, it takes forever while it collects and assembles pictures from the LAST time I used the program - which I have to subsequently change to what I want this time around. I simply want the Picture Package feature to...
    10-07-2002, 12:41 PM
  • piglet91
    picture
    by piglet91
    Hello want to know if anyone can helped me or i have a picture i want to put
    in a picture frame but when i got the picture taking i was wear white pants and i did not know there was a black spot i want to know is any way i can fix it was going use a photoshop on it but the picture is a 11 x...
    07-09-2007, 11:59 PM
  • rosierosierosie
    Motorcycle Picture
    by rosierosierosie
    this is picture of my great niece on a motorcyle, she is wearing a pink outfit from her dance lesson, I have been trying to clone on motorcyle jacket and boots, but have no luck. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I put on sunglasses, that was easy, but the clothes are hard for me to do thank y...
    10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
  • chiquitita
    What's wrong with this Picture?
    by chiquitita
    If you already know, please don't spoil it.

http://www.tekzoned.com/whatswrong/
    09-24-2002, 09:47 PM
  • kscoxie
    Picture Rising into another picture???
    by kscoxie
    About a year ago I saw a picture in Photography magazine which won a contest they had for amateurs.

The picture was of a cliff setting dropping into the ocean.

You could see the cliff as clear as day, but then you could see a picture of an indian within the cliff. It...
    05-01-2002, 10:17 PM
Working...
X