nikon you stupid #€%&#'s!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nikon you stupid #€%&#'s!!!

right. first shoot with my new d700. alot of stuff to think about. yes, rig the lighting and make sure the models are on time etc etc. ah, and yes. i need to get hold of capture software so i can look at my shots on the fly while shooting..

"captureOne", "sinar captureShop"..see the pattern?
    anyway, i wanted something like "DSLR remote Pro" but for a nikon
    so i google "nikon capture" and found Nikon's "capture NX"
    perfect! i was in a hurry so i just bought it and continued setting up my gear..
    when the time came to use the software it turns out
    i've bought a crappy image editing software.
    there's no capturing going on whatsoever. thanks alot nikon..
    please refund my 200 bucks..

yes, i know..stupid but who the h*ll named that software..

Re: nikon you stupid #€%&#'s!!!

i just found the application i should have bought. it is called "Camera Control PRO 2"

off course.. obvious

Comment

Re: nikon you stupid #€%&#'s!!!

Is Nikon stupid or is it you that is stupid? Before buying you should of course find out what program does before buying.

Try before buying is a good idea... Haven't you heard about "Trial"... it's magic..

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
        Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.0 (reviews wanted)
        by Doug Nelson
        I'm thinking of getting a Nikon D40 just so I can use Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.0. But that's a serious investment for something I can find little information about.

But Nikon has just issued a 30-day demo of Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.0, so perhaps we can learn more about it together?...
        12-03-2007, 06:12 PM
      • Jack The Ripper
        Any photogs here?
        by Jack The Ripper
        So im all excited. Finally upgrading my camera body.

(Nikon shooter here, not really interested in hearing any nikon vs canon vs pentax vs leica, vs hassleblad, vs whatever. Its a system and you have to choose one Nikon is just as good as any of the others they all have strengths and...
        09-14-2009, 07:51 PM
      • Repairman
        Warping/distortion software search
        by Repairman
        Just had an urgent packaging shot job land on my desk. I have to apply original A/W Illustrator graphics to a photograph of a yoghurt pot/tub. The A/W is created in a distorted form (arc shaped) so that when wrapped around a plastic pot (imagine the central portion of a cone) all the text and graphics...
        08-14-2014, 03:26 PM
      • wmchauncey
        Macro stacking questions
        by wmchauncey
        I can see two ways to capture the images>moving the camera via handheld or rail system or...
        locking the camera down and changing focusing point via tethered software as in CamRanger.

My software of choice remains PS CC for the assembly process but...I'm having difficulty with...
        09-13-2014, 12:07 PM
      • COLONELFLAG
        Quirky USB connection
        by COLONELFLAG
        I bought my first digital camera last month, a Canon G-2 So far I have been extremly happy with the results from the camera even tho it is not the 35mm SLR form that I am used to. Eventually i will have to upgrade to something like the D-60 or its equivalent.

However I...
        12-11-2002, 07:31 AM
      Working...
      X