The best program...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best program...

I am sure this has been discussed here a lot of times but once again: hwat is the best software to manipulate photos? I have used Photoimpact (ulead) and photoshop. Is there another one that can ba also used without complexitites?

Re: The best program...

hi,
    it all depends on what you want to do and the tools and features you require.... the more things you expect a program to do the more complex it will appear to be.....

how user friendly a program is... is almost subjective... what seems easy for me is hard for others...!!

your best bet to find a program that your satisfied with and your comfortable with is try different ones... go to download.com try the different demo/trial programs that meets your basic needs and see if any of them your comfortable with..!!.....

on other boards I give posters 5 or 6 choices of low cost programs that I think will meet there needs but the bottom line they have to try for themselves..

Originally posted by jugegamo View Post
    I am sure this has been discussed here a lot of times but once again: hwat is the best software to manipulate photos? I have used Photoimpact (ulead) and photoshop. Is there another one that can ba also used without complexitites?

Comment

If you're asking for the best, Photoshop it is.

Comment

What about The gimp?

I am no expert but I see there is as much as tools in the Gimp as in Photoshop. And the good side of the Gimp is that it works in linux and in windows. I don't know if Photoshop does also work in linux.

Comment

Working...
        X