The best program...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best program...

I am sure this has been discussed here a lot of times but once again: hwat is the best software to manipulate photos? I have used Photoimpact (ulead) and photoshop. Is there another one that can ba also used without complexitites?

Re: The best program...

hi,
    it all depends on what you want to do and the tools and features you require.... the more things you expect a program to do the more complex it will appear to be.....

how user friendly a program is... is almost subjective... what seems easy for me is hard for others...!!

your best bet to find a program that your satisfied with and your comfortable with is try different ones... go to download.com try the different demo/trial programs that meets your basic needs and see if any of them your comfortable with..!!.....

on other boards I give posters 5 or 6 choices of low cost programs that I think will meet there needs but the bottom line they have to try for themselves..

Originally posted by jugegamo View Post
    I am sure this has been discussed here a lot of times but once again: hwat is the best software to manipulate photos? I have used Photoimpact (ulead) and photoshop. Is there another one that can ba also used without complexitites?

Comment

If you're asking for the best, Photoshop it is.

Comment

What about The gimp?

I am no expert but I see there is as much as tools in the Gimp as in Photoshop. And the good side of the Gimp is that it works in linux and in windows. I don't know if Photoshop does also work in linux.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mike
          Gimp
          by Mike
          I had a customer give me a copy of a program called "Gimp". Its a image manipulation, free program.

Does anyone have any experiance with this or any comments about it?

Thanks in advance

Mike
          11-25-2002, 09:23 PM
        • Allie3513
          Gimp/Gimpshop Anyone?
          by Allie3513
          Just wondering if anyone uses here gimp or gimpshop, and if it can be used for glitz pageant retouching purposes as well. I have yet to find any tutorials for these programs here. (Although I have found the photoshop ones that might work) Just trying to decide if I should purchase a photoshop program...
          08-08-2007, 05:36 PM
        • Craig Walters
          GimpShop ... The Gimp gone Photoshop
          by Craig Walters
          i was recently watching tech tv's 'The Screensavers' (now called Attack of the Show). this was a week or two ago. they had a short release and review of a conversion of 'The Gimp' into this new thing called Gimpshop. the hack basically takes the Gimp's interface and changes it into something more resembling...
          04-26-2005, 05:07 PM
        • Sasolini
          Which Program?
          by Sasolini
          Hello all,

A know this is my first post but hey i have to start somewhere

My question is if someone know which program did they use in this clip? And if its real so simple to do what they do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Qxhd19EAk

03-29-2007, 03:26 PM
        • DJM
          Need to find a program other than PScs
          by DJM
          Hi.Any suggestions for a retouch program other than Pscs. It's to complicated for me and costly. I am doing my ancestry, I want to repair doc's and photo's thats all, just a hobby. Also, are there any reasons for not buying academic versions of a program?
          05-22-2010, 05:52 AM
        Working...
        X