New Patch Tool PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch Tool PDF

I just found a new Patch Tool PDF at Katrin's site along with her Healing Brush PDF.
    http://www.digitalretouch.org/

Very cool.

This tutorial has been "under construction" since shortly after PS7 was announced. Appreciate you posting notice of its availablity, Roger.

~DannyR~

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rikaro
      Patch tool not working properly
      by rikaro
      I'm having issues with my healing brush tool. Usually when I clean up little oil stains on the ground of the photo the healing brush tool would take away the stain. However this time around it only softens it. It seems like it's only overlaying the texture on but it's not cleaning the rear. Is there...
      10-04-2009, 08:16 PM
    • fstr21
      Patch tool assist
      by fstr21
      Diggin the patch tool and all but I dont like how it has the smudging property of the heal, I would rather sometimes have a harder brush for the tool. I found no setting, so is the only work around clone?
      02-21-2010, 08:53 PM
    • mdw46
      Healing Brush Tool ???
      by mdw46
      Hi,
      In the attached photo i am trying to remove the shine that the sliva is causing . Which tool is the easiest for me to use to correct this ??...
      04-16-2008, 05:47 AM
    • kamrulcumba
      Healing Brush Tool and Clone Tool In Photoshop
      by kamrulcumba
      Hi,

Its my Great Pleasure as Today I have Joined Here.

For Skin Retouching which Tool is very Useful for Spot and Color Correction.

Healing Brush or Clone Tool?
      11-26-2014, 01:00 AM
    • Volvo
      Patch Tool
      by Volvo
      Have a problemo trying to get full coverage with the patch tool whilst trying to do up an old photo that has been scanned..
      There are some tears in the old photo and have been trying to get the patch tool to drag some of the shadowed area over the tear and will only do so VERY lightly..Will not...
      04-11-2007, 03:22 PM
    Working...
    X