Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sonix
    Selection help
    by sonix
    Hi again,

Thanks for all who help me in my previous post.

Now i have another problem which related with cut and paste from MS excel.

I created calendar with white background and the foreground is black. I tried to remove all the white background and left...
    04-20-2003, 07:42 AM
  • ilegales
    Quicker way to seperate White shirts on white bkg
    by ilegales
    i am retouching some kids who are wearing white shirts and shot on a white background

i want to make the whole background pure white 255.255.255 but still to keep the small shadows from their bodies /chairs

i am currently using the replace colour but wanted to know if theres...
    10-12-2009, 09:22 AM
  • gpeisach
    move white color to transparent color
    by gpeisach
    Hi

I'm copying pictures/images from PowerPoint to Photshop and I have trouble to make the white color to disappear. I would like the white color to become transparent color. how can I do it?

thanks
    Guy
    01-04-2005, 05:37 AM
  • Barewolf
    Black, White Blend
    by Barewolf
    Can anyone help me, I am trying to take away the black and white cop and let the eyes show up on the background, Also to do this with a white background and have just most of the blackness of the eyes and shadows. If that makes sense?

I actually managed it once and I think it had something...
    10-10-2007, 03:09 PM
  • Lorlee
    Dirty White Seamless
    by Lorlee
    Well the seamless was not actually dirty but boy it caught lots of color casts! I took this picture outside and the sun was behind me so I had to use my black fleece to keep the sun from shining through the seamless. Now I do not have a clean seamless. I have tried many different ways to get a more...
    04-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Working...
X