Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filter Forge for Mac is Now Open Beta!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
    Filter Forge for Mac!
    by Craig Walters
    it's almost here, folks! yep, Filter Forge for the Mac! it's been over two years since FF launched the pc version and we pc FF freaks have done everything we could to prevent the mac development, since we've been dying for the version 2.xx FF. but, we just couldnt talk the developers into putting the...
    10-14-2008, 08:25 PM
  • Craig Walters
    Brief Filter Forge Review
    by Craig Walters
    Filter Forge is a pretty amazing program. It makes filters for Photoshop and other programs that can use the .8bf plug-in types.

The biggest draw of this program is that you don't have to know how to code. It's visual and comes in two parts, the Graphical User Interface (or GUI) and...
    11-09-2007, 04:05 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Plugin: Filter Forge 50% off sale (December 2009)
    by DannyRaphael
    If you have ever considered buying this exceptionally versatile plugin, now might be the time to consider the investment. (I was not at all keen about acquiring Filter Forge at "regular price" when it came out a few years ago. Half off (now) made it worthy of another look.)

I...
    12-01-2009, 09:57 AM
  • Craig Walters
    Filter Forge has been officially released!
    by Craig Walters
    now i know i've sounded like, and probably still sound like, i work for the company, but i dont. i have been beta testing, though, since almost day one. and day one was quite a while back now.

well, the testing is over. Filter Forge has been officially released!

this is...
    03-06-2007, 12:49 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Favorite freeware filters
    by Doug Nelson
    I thought it would be handy to build a list of your favorite (ie: you actually use them) freeware PS-compatible filters.

Criteria:
    1) totally free
    2) not demo version or "lite" version of pay software
    3) Must have Mac and PC versions
    4) Provide a...
    10-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Working...
X