Question about the lord of the rings plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the lord of the rings plugin

Yes i cant find the company who makes the plugin for Lord of the Rings..do any of you know the name of the company or have a link...also im wanting to find a website where i can buy more plugins ..is there like an online store site which hosts all the companies plugins ..if so may i get the name of it as well...also if not may i get the best companies which you think have the plugins which you would recommend and there names..thanks

Re: Question about the lord of the rings plugin

only plug-in i found was for after effects:

Furnace for After Effects

Furnace is based on motion estimation technology and has already been used on films including "The Matrix," "Harry Potter," and "The Lord of the Rings." Furnace is designed to tackle many complex day-to-day compositing problems. The After Effects tools in Furnace are Kronos, an optical-flow retimer, and Steadiness, which removes camera shake without the use of tracking points.

and it is also discussed here:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/pho...s-effects.html

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• smason
      Plug-in Manager
      by smason
      What is the best program to manage Photoshop Plugins? Does anybody have any tips?

Sharon
      09-24-2003, 09:54 AM
    • i.ilievski
      Transparency plugin
      by i.ilievski
      HI... I'm using transparency plugin (eliminate white and eliminate black) very often in PS 7.. But few day's ago I upgraded to CS2, and those plugins don't work at all, they don't even show in the plugin list...

Does anyone have some info on this, or maybe there is new version of those...
      09-25-2006, 08:03 AM
    • DannyRaphael
      Plugin (link): Bas-Relief, Redfield plugins emboss like
      by DannyRaphael
      John Redfield has done it again... Another FREE plugin. And this one is really cool.

---------------------

Redfield Plugins News:

February.13.2007 - Bas-Relief filter transforms an image to appear carved in low-relief, including lighting effects to accent...
      02-14-2007, 09:54 PM
    • skydog
      Cs6
      by skydog
      CS6 worth upgrading from CS5?

Is there a painless way to transfer third party plugin's without total reinstallation?
      05-24-2012, 06:17 AM
    • Anthony
      Plug-in?
      by Anthony
      I remember seeing a link here for photoshop plug-ins. Or was I just imagining it? I believe it was a page that included decrack. I've searched through everything, but I can't seem to find it.
      02-14-2003, 04:45 PM
    Working...
    X