Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAW to JPG in Adobe Lightroom 1.0

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    How exactly does Lightroom CC merge DNG files?
    by Doug Nelson
    Andrew Rodney corrected me in another thread for my faux pas in my recent Lightroom CC RetouchPRO LIVE show.

I said in the show that Lightroom CC generates DNG files from HDR Merge and Panorama Merge and that was fabulous because you basically had this big honking Raw file to work with....
    05-03-2015, 02:52 AM
  • testerke
    Lightroom Export setup
    by testerke
    Hello,

I use photoshop and lightroom too. Usually I do changes in lightroom and export the file to edit in PS. My photoshop, monitor and lightroom are calibrated to Adobe rgb 1998.
    The problem is the export option. I use the "Original" file option and with this I can still...
    10-11-2015, 03:57 AM
  • norcalmotocross
    Adobe Lightroom
    by norcalmotocross
    I recently downloaded the Lightroom trial, and I have to admit, i am impressed. I figurd out a work flow that worked for me in a matter of a couple of hours.

Here is my problem. I worked on my RAW photos, made crops, adjustments, etc and exported to JPEGS to post, no issues. I closed...
    06-02-2009, 11:23 AM
  • Nasturtium
    preserving LR keywords...PS image Processor
    by Nasturtium
    I've been running large batches of very high ISO RAW files through the Noiseware...which saves a TIFF file...this seems to strip off the EXIF data :-(

I'd like to keep keywords written to the RAW file in Lightroom

Can a keyword be preserved in a TIFF file?
    06-11-2014, 11:30 AM
  • ir0nma1den
    Using Lightroom instead of the RAW converter
    by ir0nma1den
    I'm trying to absorb as much as possible off of you people so I can get a solid workflow going.

Currently I use Lightroom(3) as a photomanagment program where I do a ghetto color correction job, adjust exposure, play with curves, and then I edit in photoshop as a smart object.
    06-29-2012, 11:51 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAW to JPG in Adobe Lightroom 1.0

I was wondering if there is an easy to save RAW files processed in Adobe Lightroom and then exported to Photoshop as JPEG.

I normally adjust RAW files in Lightroom and then use an option "Export to Photoshop with Lightroom adjustments". The file is then exported to Photoshop and stored in PSD format. Surprisingly, I can not save this file as JPEG. It can be saved in a number of formats, but not as JPEG.

Any hint would be much appreciated.

Pavel

Re: RAW to JPG in Adobe Lightroom 1.0

file/export. This will save them as jpegs, then just open in ps.

Comment

When you send raw files to PS there are 16bit, PS won't let you save 16bit files as JPEGs.
      You can change the mode to 8bit or you can export them from Lightroom.

Comment

Thank you, guys.

pavel

Comment

Hit export,
          Then chose (Burn Full-sized JPEGs)

If you want you can also change the size or quality.

Comment

Working...
          X