topaz products rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topaz products rating

how would you rate the topaz products(adjust, denoise, simplify) as far as ease of used and effectiveness?

Re: topaz products rating

Top notch! (Extrapolating for Simplify, since I don't have that one.)

Comment

These are among the hottest plug-ins right now, mainly because of the bang-for-the-buck (low prices and excellent effects and enhancements possible). Not to mention the continual development (including open betas) and direct participation by the developers on the forums.

Comment

TOP NOTCH..all of them I have purchased: Adjust, Simplify, Vivacity, Denoise (free because of Adjust purchase) More than that, they have a perfect ccc (customer care centre) Any problem? You can talk to them directly.... Highly recommended!

Comment

Since obtaining Adjust, I find it easy to use, integrates well into Photoshop, emulates PS keystrokes in most ways, fast, consistent output, excellent support, excellent value.

Subsequent releases have enhanced the product to more closely match what most users expect in a Photoshop plug-in.

Comment

Excellent products!!! Easy to use, fantastic results
            Sylvia

Comment

Another thumbs up...

The only consistent gripe among some users I have read in various forums is that Denoise is not suitable for high-volume batch processing. It yields great results, but is too slow in comparison to other popular denoise-type plugins if one has lots of images to process at a time.

If used pretty much "as needed" on a single image at a time (like I use it), it yields great results.

Comment

Every product is personal. I like them all but didn't like then initial Vivacity, so didn't buy. Very good customer support...they help when you have a problem and the cost of the products are very reasonable. Another thing I like is the 30 day evaluation which give you time to learn and try the product prior to purchase. Thats one thing I haven't like about AKVIS - they only give a 10 day evaluation which just isn't long enough!

Comment