• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nebgranny
    Noise: Can anymore be done?
    by nebgranny
    Can not post full pic, but hope this is big enough. Still working on those really dark pictures. This one was taken at night at a football game. I have done a levels adjustment and then I ran it through neat image twice. I still have a good bit of the pixles as noted in posted image.

10-22-2005, 07:12 PM
  • scott watson
    Noise Reduction
    by scott watson
    After trying out Noiseware, Neat Image and Noise Ninja plugins I decided to purchase Noiseware Pro.
    I would like to know when is the best time to get rid of the noise. On the images I work on I will be doing alot of cloning to remove various elements in the image.
    Do you think its...
    12-03-2006, 12:21 PM
  • gamedonechanged
    How to get rid of noise
    by gamedonechanged
    What's the best way to get rid of noise in photoshop? I have seen there are some plugins available like noiseware ect... but im after a photoshop method.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    04-19-2010, 07:29 AM
  • Ken Fournelle
    Noise Reduction in the Work Flow
    by Ken Fournelle
    Where do people like to use a noise reduction plug-in during he work flow? On the duplicate background layer at the beginning? After global corrections to color, contrast and levels? The end of the process?

Ken
    09-05-2004, 04:02 PM
  • winwintoo
    Expert offers "failure theory"
    by winwintoo
    This was copied from a longarm quilting forum. I don't have the author's name, but I believe he has a firm grip on reality. This explains all our recent troubles - hard drives, images etc., and David, this might just be all the education you need.

(Didn't change anything!)...
    02-16-2003, 10:15 AM
Working...
X