Roxio Product Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxio Product Help

For those of you with Roxio products, especially if you have to uninstall or re-install them the following link will be of great value...the discussion groups are full of good info about the rather tedious steps needed to remove all vestiges of their programs from your Computer...believe me, those programs do not totally uninstall..you HAVE to go in and remove or rename more than a few Registry/system/common files.....It is not too difficult and the instructions are easy to follow but you need to keep a link to this page if you have installed any Roxio product.

http://support.roxio.com/en/support/...questid=911037

Happy Editing....Tom

Thanks Tom. I've got the link stored away in a safe place.
    Jeanie

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Isedo
      Commercial and product retouch
      by Isedo
      Hi all, i'm looking for resources regarding product retouching. All what i know is totally self learnt (classic retouch, brushing, color adj, etc). I need to improve the concept behind this kind of retouching like for exemple enchance the product and make it look better than it really is, make pop or...
      06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
    • spdorsey
      I have done a LOT of product illustration...
      by spdorsey
      I just discovered the RetouchPro forums, and it's nice to see that there is a relatively new Illustration group. It looks pretty dead, but maybe it will have some life breathed into it in the coming weeks/months.

I have been illustrating using Photoshop for about a decade. In recent years,...
      07-11-2016, 03:31 PM
    • sammayell
      Product Retouch
      by sammayell
      Hey Guys

Please critique
      http://www.mayellphotography.com/?p=86

Cheers
      Sam
      10-14-2009, 01:56 AM
    • Phaeton
      Help or advice from product/cosmetics retouchers
      by Phaeton
      Hi everyone
      I’m interested in hearing a bit of advice from professional product retouchers out there (especially in cosmetics!). I don’t do enough of it to be a gun at cosmetics.
      So I’ve this gig where the client and AD have got into their heads to have super busy layouts with a...
      10-02-2012, 01:29 AM
    • audiology
      Product Retouching
      by audiology
      Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all, this is my first post so please forgive me if my question is noobish but I did do a search beforehand. =)

I am trying to achieve product touch ups like this Philips Portable Speakers. After numerous searches i've only found very few...
      04-19-2011, 12:32 PM
    Working...
    X