Alien Skin Image Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Skin Image Doctor

Here's an example of an image I just finished using Image Doctor exclusively to touch it up a bit. It works pretty well, there are 4 different functions it provides, smart fill. jpeg repair, scratch remover and spot lifter.

Ken
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• novella
    Apply Image for Skin?
    by novella
    I have seen some people use apply image when doing retouching, what exactly does this do and does anyone have anye xamples of before this technique and afetr this technique?
    09-19-2009, 06:57 PM
  • dserkin
    blotchy skin
    by dserkin
    For some reason I've reached a dead - end with this restoration. I can't seem to smooth the skin sufficiently while maintaining sharpness.
    Also, I burned the hat a little , and when printed, I get this really ugly blue tone only in the burned area.
    I would love to be able to list the...
    10-17-2003, 09:52 AM
  • c19h28O2
    Skin Skin Skin!
    by c19h28O2
    Guys,

I'm trying to learn to d&b but with this photo i'm having no luck. I keep trying on the left side of her cheek with a 50% soft light layer (as per Eismanns's book) but there is a lot of yellow when i zoom in and i'm not sure how to tackle it. i've tried sampling colors and...
    07-05-2007, 02:49 PM
  • RetWannabe
    Impossible skin
    by RetWannabe
    Hi,

This has probably been asked or discussed on this forum before. What do you do? You have an impossible image, really bad skin, almost no spot to source for healing or cloning. 1. How many of you have have a supply of facial textures that you've saved from previous retouches and...
    12-29-2010, 10:25 AM
  • stryami
    is this image recoverable
    by stryami
    is it?
    06-28-2015, 03:44 AM
Working...
X