No announcement yet.

eft filter from dvp technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Tex. I have the older version and I can't find anything forbidding the sharing of the demo. The site describes that the full retail version has only been distributed commercially in the business world for developers and producers and the last editing occured over 2 years ago.
    Debbie

Comment

Is there anyone who would help me by forwarding a copy of the freely distributed fully functional demo version of the program. I only want the one that was distributed by the manufacturer that came fully functional. I do not want one that has been made fully functional by any artificial means. Only the one that came that way from the company.

If so please let me know.

Tex

Comment

Texan,
        Just curous, how would anyone contact you? You have no option for e-mail or Private messages. There is no way for anyone to contact you. You might want to enable those on your personal profile. What ever you do, I would not recommend you publicizing your e-mail address in the forum.
        DJ

Comment

Why is there a problem putting the email address on the forum? Do people abuse it or something?

Tex

Comment

No there's no problem generally it's just that it becomes public knowledge. You leave yourself open to alot of spam. By allowing Private Messaging or e-mail through the site you can be contacted without revealing your address to unsavory elements. It's your choice but I figured since you chose not to allow Private messages or e-mail you wanted to remain private.
            DJ

Comment

Hey . . . other than "Mr. Tex" . . .there are others that would like a version of this program that works. Damn, if you have a version that is older (and works), there can be NO reason why you could not distribute it. What's the difference as to "where" it comes from, as long as it makes it to the masses. Afterall . . . wasn't that the authors intention???

So with this in mind, hand over the file DJ.

Comment

Just contact me.
                DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Andrew B.
                  Filter Forge becomes less expensive
                  by Andrew B.
                  Filter Forge has added two less-expensive versions of their software.

Basic edition costs $99 and allows full use of all filters in the library. As I am typing this there are 2265 filters in the library, and the number is always growing.

Standard edition costs $199, and...
                  05-17-2007, 11:13 PM
                • gholmes1936
                  A 50% Holiday Discount on Filter Forge
                  by gholmes1936
                  I thought it might be a good idea to share this info with you all.

Starting November 25, you can purchase Filter Forge at a 50% discount:
                  http://www.filterforge.com/more/news/1006.html

HIGHLIGHTS:
                  - The holiday discount is 50% - you save up to $150.
                  11-25-2009, 03:45 PM
                • paulette conlan
                  Creating texture screens
                  by paulette conlan
                  Hi

In a book I was looking at, one of the chapters talked about digital texture screens. I downloaded a trial screen from www.andromedia.com named " Etch Tone Filter" but although I see it in the plug in directory I can't seem to make it do anything. I usually don't have...
                  07-05-2003, 12:57 PM
                • Craig Walters
                  Filter Forge has been officially released!
                  by Craig Walters
                  now i know i've sounded like, and probably still sound like, i work for the company, but i dont. i have been beta testing, though, since almost day one. and day one was quite a while back now.

well, the testing is over. Filter Forge has been officially released!

this is...
                  03-05-2007, 11:49 PM
                • Craig Walters
                  Brief Filter Forge Review
                  by Craig Walters
                  Filter Forge is a pretty amazing program. It makes filters for Photoshop and other programs that can use the .8bf plug-in types.

The biggest draw of this program is that you don't have to know how to code. It's visual and comes in two parts, the Graphical User Interface (or GUI) and...
                  11-09-2007, 03:05 PM
                Working...
                X