Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Printing Software

Hi Folks

I have a question concerning the software that you use to print your photographs.

With my canon camera came a program called "PhotoRecord". This program is really nice. It allows you to add frames and art backgrounds to your photos along with specifying how many photos you can put on a page. It is mainly for creating photo album pages. Alas, it is not very compatible with PS 7.0. It crashes without any message. The writers have fixed this in there latest version but it is about $50.00 to get the new version.

Before I spend the money, I was wondering what software you folks use for printing. I know it can be done in photoshop, but laying out the pages there is much more difficult and I would prefer having a program specifically for printing..

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jerry

Have a look at Quimage I use at as a viewer as well.

http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

Comment

Chris
      Thanks for the link.. I downloaded the demo but it is acting up..Getting messages that demo has expired...So the search continues.

Thanks
      Jerry

Comment

HI Jerry,
        I usually use Arcsoft photo printer for most of my printouts. It's not too bad.
        http://www.arcsoft.com

Comment

Funny the Quimage demo should fall over Jerry. I'd persevere with it possibly an e-mail to the prog writer he's very fast in responding to problem requests.

Cheers.....

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sage150
            Out of Focus
            by sage150
            [COLOR=darkblue]

After working on a photo and printing it I find it isn't
            as viewed on my monitor.
            I'm trying to understand why after printing a photo perhaps
            4X6 as an 8x10 it gets blurry and out of focus.
            Is there a way to correct this problem?...
            01-01-2004, 11:51 AM
          • MatthewMarshall
            Chromakey software? I need to find software.
            by MatthewMarshall
            Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
            09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
          • jgroome
            Photo enhancing software question
            by jgroome
            We are hoping someone can recommend to us a software program that can enhance multiple photos at one time. We are currently using Nero 7 to "fix" our photos (on Windows XP) but you can only do one pic at a time. When our son is playing football or baseball we tend to have a lot of pics to...
            07-05-2008, 01:39 PM
          • geilf
            startup software?
            by geilf
            Hello
            brand new here today. I'm currently to under experianced to even worry about finding work in this field. I do have a passion for photography that I've
            recently aquired. Really started enjoying photoshop elements 6 that my
            daughter has.
            I'm very interested in pursing...
            03-11-2011, 11:32 AM
          • memphishooter
            Considering software
            by memphishooter
            I am wondering what is the best software I can get and get into to work on my pictures after the fact? I end up shooting skin colors that are a challenge to make look good, and there are other issues to deal with. Is Photoshop CS3 my only good option here, is there less expensive, equally useful software...
            06-16-2008, 06:47 PM
          Working...
          X