• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• oxfordian32000
    Nonlinear gradients
    by oxfordian32000
    I have been introducting myself to gradients to help overlay textures from one layer to another. I use a radial gradient on a texture image, with a layer mask, to give contour to another image. The radial gradient starts from opaque at the center of the overlaid image, and goes to transparent at its...
    10-11-2004, 11:14 PM
  • nebgranny
    Helo with Gradient Mask
    by nebgranny
    Can some one post information on applying a gradient mask to a photo. I would like an explaination that would read easy for someone still new to using photoshop please.

I think I remember Gary posting some information on this before but could not find it in a search .Thanks Neb :rai...
    06-09-2006, 12:13 PM
  • atholg
    Gradient maps
    by atholg
    I have been restoring images for OPR for some time. My efforts at replacing damaged color leave something to be desired, particularly when the area is high contrast and there have to be subtle hue and saturation variations to achieve a natural result.

A search located http://www.reto...
    07-18-2010, 06:27 PM
  • jbruceb
    Fading a layer
    by jbruceb
    In PE2, or using Hidden Power tools, does anyone know how to smoothly dissolve part of a layer, like a gradient effect. so that the underlying layer shows through? If there were some way to use the standard gradient options, some interesting results might be achieved.
    11-01-2003, 08:58 AM
  • groovigyrl
    Gradient Map
    by groovigyrl
    Hi all,

I'm experimenting with the gradient map and haven't been able to get too far with it. Argh. When I add the new adjustment layer for gradient map, my image switches to infrared (it looks like a film negative). It doesn't give me the box with the slide bar gradient that should automatically...
    10-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Working...
X