web photo gallery software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web photo gallery software

I am looking for software to make www based photo gallery. I was wondering if anybody have an experience using one. I know that Photoshop has a plug in to do exactly that, but I am looking for something more sophisticated.

Many thanks.
    Pavel

Re: web photo gallery software

You mean something like this? It's free.
    http://jalbum.net/
    You can download the program from here without
    creating an account.
    http://download.cnet.com/JAlbum/3000...-10074363.html
    Also, Google's Picasa will make a web gallery.
    Last edited by Steve13; 10-01-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

www.wix.com

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

played through to number 67 & froze" - you may need to use a DVD burner with the "buffer underrun" protection enabled, like some from Sony. You should always verify the contents of any DVD created as part of the creation process.

While burning, do not run other application and let the DVD creation process have all the resources.

Your DVD creation failure perhaps is not only NERO's fault but more likely your computer and software configuration running there, as well as the hardware, and any allowed Internet activities that steal CPU cycles from the burner process.

imprimante laser couleur canon

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• xxxmen
            Free Photo Gallery Software.
            by xxxmen
            Can someone point me to a free software or application that will allow me to upload a gallery of photos through my own website without having the html experience or coding experience. Is there a such thing as a copy of html and paste and just drag and dropmy photo in a folder technique.

10-30-2008, 10:37 AM
          • Doug Nelson
            Photoshop Web Gallery
            by Doug Nelson
            Possibly the easiest way to put a gallery online is via Photoshop's automated Web Photo Gallery (sometimes called WebContactSheet) routine.

Just point it to your directory with your images, and viola! A plain (but very customizable) web gallery, ready to be FTP'd to wherever you've got...
            06-11-2002, 03:30 AM
          • winwintoo
            Create Web Photo Gallery
            by winwintoo
            In PSE2, is it possible to create additional web gallery templates?? I can't find where they're stored in the PS2 directory.

Mac OS10.2.4 PSE2

Thanks, Margaret
            03-12-2003, 11:54 AM
          • erinavery
            photoshop web gallery help??
            by erinavery
            hi...i was hoping there would be someone around to help me figure out how to email this...i finally figured out how to make it and tried to email it but it's not a proper link...can anyone help?
            09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
          • G. Couch
            A question about the gallery
            by G. Couch
            This question may have been answered before, but is there supposed to be a gallery button below your posts in the regular forum? I know the two areas run on entirely different software, but it would be cool if you could access a person's gallery from the regular forum.
            05-21-2002, 11:58 AM
          Working...
          X