• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Plugin from AutoFX

AutoFX is offering a free plugin here

http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/dreamy7.html

Ken

I downloaded this one but haven't tried it out yet. Have you? It really looks cool. I like it better than just the soft blur effect you normally see.
    DJ

Comment

Yes, in fact, that's the filter I used in the last retouch challenge here, the girl and dog.

Ken

Comment

I downloaded this free plugin filter and have requested a serial number several times over the past couple of months, but never get a reply. (You need a serial number to get it to work)

Have any of you gotten a response from AutoFX?

Gene

Comment

I downloaded the filter a while ago, I like the effects you can get with it.

Gene - not sure what the problem is, I didn't have a problem getting my serial #

- David

Comment

David - thanks for reporting that it had worked OK for you.

I tried again, this time using my real ISP e-mail address instead of the auto-forwarding mail.com address I normally use. I got a serial number via e-mail within a couple of minutes.

I've written AutoFX, suggesting that they warn people about this e-mail requirement on their request page. I've encountered a few other sites that don't like auto-forwarding e-mail addresses. That's too bad; they make it so much easier if/when you move ISPs - so you don't have to update so many accounts.

Gene

Comment

Interesting filter . . . I see a lot of possibilities.

Thanks for the link Ken

Comment

Auto FX Free Plug-in

I too downloaded this free plug-in last night and really enjoyed using it with various images. Thanks for sharing Ken!

Jenny

Comment

Hullo!

I have the whole DreamSuite shebang, and the freebie may be one of the best filters in the whole thing! Has possibly the most control of any softening plugin out there.

Comment

Auto FX Freebie Plug-In

Hi Leslie,

You know...I was wondering what the rest of the Dream Suite software was like---there's just so much cool-a-matic software "out" there to try and buy!!

I've really enjoyed this freebie Dreamy thang--not to mention some of the other freebie actions from Danny Raphael's post on the Mother of all Photoshop Actions at http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...&threadid=2653 which has a zip file of actions to download.

There are a few dreamy and softening actions in that zip file--but equally I like this Auto FX dreamy plug-in as well.

Welcome to Retouch Pro Leslie!

Jenny

Comment

Working...
                    X