Photoshop CS5 upgrade pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop CS5 upgrade pricing

Anyone see any prices? If CS5 is being upgraded what about the other products in the suite...like illustrator and Indesign?

Re: WOW - Photoshop CS5 painting capabilities

yes, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by skydog View Post
      Anyone see any prices? If CS5 is being upgraded what about the other products in the suite...like illustrator and Indesign?
      I've been wanting to know the answer to this too, but the lack of a remark tells me that the usual $200 upgrade cost is going to be replaced with something far more costlier (hope not, but April 12 is only 7 days away and nobody is telling what the costs are going to be, at least not in the places that I've visited).

Comment

Lyle, I am able to get an Educational price for the upgrade for CS5 at http://academicsuperstore.com and it is indeed $200.00 there.

Comment

Originally posted by gholmes1936 View Post
          Lyle, I am able to get an Educational price for the upgrade for CS5 at http://academicsuperstore.com and it is indeed $200.00 there.
          If the educational upgrade is $200, I suspect the normal upgrade will be between $300 and $400; ouch.

Comment

Re: Photoshop CS5 upgrade pricing

Originally posted by lkroll View Post
            If the educational upgrade is $200, I suspect the normal upgrade will be between $300 and $400; ouch.
            To my knowledge there are different upgrades for Photoshop CS5 (regular) and Photoshop Extended.

Per Amazon.com the upgrade for (regular) is $199 and $349 for Extended.

My guess is the upgrade price at Academic Superstore is for the Extended (academic) edition.

Comment

Hope you are right Danny. I don't need extended. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I have found this page within Adobe Store:

http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/stor...ionMethod=FULL

you need to click on the upgrade button on the bottom of the page and choose your current version ...

Comment

Yes, I paid $199 plus tax for the upgrade of the standard version when I ordered it from Adobe on April 12th. I was dissapointed to find out that I won't be able to download it until April 29th. I originally thought I would be able to buy it and download it on
                  April 12th, the release date....

Comment