Configuring LR Shortcuts :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring LR Shortcuts :)

Hey pals, I have found something very interesting when I was wondering how the hell configuring the LR Shortcuts. For example, I'm a fan of exporting as smart objects into PS, but seems that such shortcut doesn't exist and LR doesn't allow creating/modifying shortcuts. However, Steve Jobs did it for us

To configure some shortcuts for applications just:

1) Open your preferences window (Apple/System Preferences).
    2) In the Hardware Section choose Keyboard.
    3) Select Keyboard Shortcuts (I'm translating this, 'cause I have it in Spanish).
    4) Select Applications from the left column.
    5) Click the + button located below the shortcuts box view.
    6) From the Applications pop-up window select LR from the pull down menu.
    7) In Menu Title insert the full name of the shortcut, write it exactly the same as it is in the app.
    8) In the next box, Add Shortcut, type up the combination of keys you want to execute the desired command.
    9) Close and enjoy!

Mart
    Attached Files

Re: Configuring LR Shortcuts

Thanks Mart. I was interested in that exact same shortcut. I wonder why Adobe makes it so much harder to open as SO in LR than Camera Raw.

Comment

Going a step farther:

http://www.photographers-toolbox.com...boardtamer.php

Comment

Originally posted by andrewrodney View Post
        very cool, pal!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lukasdp
          Disable ALT+[ keyboard short cut?
          by lukasdp
          Hi all, occasionally I will accidentally hit the key combo ALT+[ and thus change which layer I'm working on. I can't find it listed anywhere in the keyboard edits menu and am curious if you know how I can go about disabling it?
          thanks!
          02-02-2011, 01:34 PM
        • RichardBrackin
          Reclaiming Mac Keyboard Shortuts from Universal Access
          by RichardBrackin
          Here's a handy tip for those of you workiing in OS X who may accidentally have discovered what happens when you mash 'control + option + apple + 8' at the same time:

The issue is due to the OS giving its Universal Acccess keyboard shortcuts priority over any third party applications....
          06-23-2005, 09:57 AM
        • Ed_L
          XP Shortcuts
          by Ed_L
          I just found out about Windows shortcut keys. Here is a list for Windows XP. You can also make your own for opening programs, etc.

General keyboard shortcuts

Press To
          CTRL+C Copy.
          CTRL+X Cut.
          CTRL+V Paste.
          CTRL+Z Undo.
          DELETE Delete....
          10-15-2002, 06:54 PM
        • Ken Fournelle
          Lost keyboard Shortcut
          by Ken Fournelle
          I appear to have lost a keyboard shortcut. Specifically, selecting the hi-lights in an image. On a Mac, Option+Control+tilde. I looked under keyboard shortcuts, but can find how to return to this feature. Can anyone help?

k
          04-11-2007, 12:30 PM
          Adding Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
          by Guest
          I hope someone here can help me. I had to reinstall PS7 and in the process lost all my custom keyboard commands. Problem is, I made them quite a while ago and have FORGOTTEN HOW I did it! I looked through both my PS books and can't find where I learned to do this. It's a simple process, as I recall...you...
          01-21-2003, 12:03 PM
        Working...
        X