ps7 for $299

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps7 for $299

Hi all! Just read in Nikon dpreveiw Adobe is offering PS7 full version with Classroom in a book for $299 full price. Great deal I would think. Bad news today is last day of offer.

http://www.adobe.com/store/products/...tPSspecial1002 or check www.dpreview.com Nikon forum, Big Photoshop 7 $299 topic.

Bob
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 10-31-2002, 09:09 AM.

Thanks for the tip! The discount finally pushed me to go ahead and get PS7...

F.

Comment

Better hurry, it expires today.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Been thinking about it. It pushed me as well. Thanks for the tip.

Not only has this site taught me a lot, it has now actually saved me money.

Comment

savings

Keith, see thread "tick,tick,tick" for a great way to spend a tiny bit of your savings!!

Bob

Comment

It took a while but I finally got V7. I have installed it, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Once again thanks for the tip.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Suzanna
              Buy Photoshop 7 or wait for 8?
              by Suzanna
              I have Elements and have been testing Photoshop 7.

Should I purchase Photoshop 7 at the reduced price, or wait for Photoshop 8?

Can I upgrade to P8 from P7? What do you think that would cost?

What's my better deal?

Thanks.

S...
              09-02-2003, 11:03 PM
            • Ed_L
              Here we go!
              by Ed_L
              On another thread, Doug said "We have a bad combination of intense server requirements and virtually no budget. Going with a "name" webserver company with our requirements would cost easily over $1000 per year. "

One month from today will be May 21. I would suggest...
              04-21-2002, 10:59 AM
            • fotofreak
              Photoshop 7
              by fotofreak
              Does anyone know where I can get ahold of Photoshop 7 for a low, low price. I am so frustrated with PS 6 and PSP 7 that I could just give it all up. There are some things in PS 7 that I could use in my business that PS 6 doesn't have. The unofrtunate thing is that business is slow right now...
              07-30-2003, 12:01 PM
            • tom langford
              The Photoshop CS Rip-off
              by tom langford
              Hi,

I'm a professional retoucher and photographer, and recently joined RetouchPro.

I've used Photoshop every day for years and I'm dismayed at how much of a rip-off each new upgrade has become. I'm presently using version 7, and checked out CS2 to see if it was worth upgrading....
              09-01-2005, 06:14 AM
            • Ed_L
              Pre-order Photoshop 7.0
              by Ed_L
              Quite some time ago I asked Adobe to let me know when they would be taking orders for Photoshop 7.0, even though I'm not sure I'll be ordering it. A few days ago I received an e-mail from them saying that they are now taking pre-orders, and they had a special offer for a limited time. The message somehow...
              03-23-2002, 03:36 PM
            Working...
            X