Coffee Table Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Table Books

A recent photo magazine made a comparison of coffee table book publishers and Kodak received the highest rating. Has anyone used Kodak? Feedback. My recent experience with Blurb was disappointing.

Re: Coffee Table Books

no Kodak users?

Comment

Re: Coffee Table Books

hmmm, i have two kodak digital cameras and their easyshare software, but never looked at their table book publishing. have you gone to their site and looked at it, skydog?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
        Coffee table photo book experiences - good and bad
        by DannyRaphael
        My experiences in a nutshell:

WHCC - www.whcc.com
        * Used for 2 books (printed in 2008)
        * Stellar quality; no issues with quality or color (including quite a few BW photos)
        * No layout/formatting application (at the time); completely do-it-yourself
        * Printing done...
        12-28-2010, 11:42 AM
      • akj
        Books
        by akj
        I'm going to take the liberty of starting this thread just cause I love books so much. Doug, you recommended a book called something like Channel Drops or Chops--I can't remember now :p ! Anyway, is it basically a theory book (as opposed to a book of tutorials)--and does it deal with one particular...
        08-14-2001, 06:04 AM
      • clare
        Do you have this book?
        by clare
        Hi folks,

I am wondering whether anyone here has this book :

New Masters of Photoshop (with CD ROM)
        ~Catherine McIntyre, et al
        Friends of ED

If you have - What do you think of it? Has it inspired you? Would you rate it?

I was...
        11-15-2002, 10:55 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        I can't read
        by Doug Nelson
        I buy a several fiction books per month, but I don't read them.

Oh, I try to read them, but I'll inevitably get to a paragraph or plot turn that makes me shudder and put the book down. I recently bought a little table so I'd have more horizontal space to leave my partially-read books...
        09-11-2002, 03:19 AM
      • bilguitei
        Books
        by bilguitei
        Hi guys....So i have a question...I am trying to learn photoretouching online from free tutorial....But what's the best way to learn it?I am wondering if there is a book which can change until i become really professional photoretoucher....Please gimme your ideas and if you know the book,please introduce...
        09-28-2010, 07:48 PM
      Working...
      X