photoshop7.0 fill and opacity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop7.0 fill and opacity

I am kind of new to photoshop 7. can anyone tell me the difference between fill and opacity in the layers pallet and opacity and flow in the tools pallet. thanks Dennis

On the layers palette it affects the entire layer. On the tools palette it will only affect whatever tool you are applying with.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• STR81
      Fill or Opacity, what is the difference?
      by STR81
      Hi there, I am new to retouch Pro. I have never known what the difference is between adjusting the fill or opacity sliders on adjustment/ layers. Perhaps I'm blind but they seem to do pretty similar things. Can anyone explain the difference?

Thanks

Stephen
      03-25-2010, 12:55 AM
    • chas18052
      layers
      by chas18052
      can somebody please tell me how to setup a layer to work on eyes without effecting other layers............screenshot attached...
      01-04-2017, 02:19 PM
    • Syd
      Opacity VS Flow
      by Syd
      This is a question that has vexed me for some time now. When using the brush settings what is the difference between Opacity and Flow? I have yet to see the difference when I swop them around and suspect that they might only apply to a Graphics Tablet. For instance if I use an Opacity of 100 and...
      11-01-2006, 07:57 AM
    • Stecyk2
      Quick Question: Use ALL Layers or Just the Top Layer
      by Stecyk2
      On the bottom of page 74 it states to use all layers when using the clone stamp tool. On page 75, it states, "Making corrections can be easier if you apply them to another layer." Do I assume that the preferred route then is to use a separate layer and NOT use ALL LAYERS? I think so, but...
      07-24-2005, 08:38 PM
    • jc6196
      Why won't my opacity drop?
      by jc6196
      I can't get my opacity to drop. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong...thanks
      11-03-2009, 07:44 AM
    Working...
    X