• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Genesis V2 Pro Plug-In review
    by thomasgeorge
    This plug-in from Future Fantastic is a difficult one to review. To begin with it is definately High end as in expensive. What it does is to produce Flares,Glows and other assorted effects and it does it very well. However, there are a few down points. The interface, while touted as being improved from...
    09-05-2001, 10:33 AM
  • adelegrobler
    embroidery software
    by adelegrobler
    Hi there,
    I am looking for an avordable embroidery digitizing program.
    10-18-2005, 12:46 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Z Brush Review
    by thomasgeorge
    Every now and then a program pops up on the radar screen which simply wont fit into any easy classification, and this is one of them. Let me say at the outset that this program probably has nothing for someone simply interested in restoration. However, for those whose interests also extend to other...
    10-20-2001, 08:26 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Whats Really Useful?
    by thomasgeorge
    There are hundreds of stand alone and plug in type software applications out there all promising really neat things. It's hard to seperate the hype from the truth,at least for me, SO.... What things should you be thinking Before you buy a program? Where do you get info on what they will Really do as...
    08-24-2001, 01:04 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Ottopaths by Human Software: Review
    by thomasgeorge
    Prior to the addition of the text warping feature in PS 6, flowing text in creative ways was a difficult process. I purchased this plug-in about a year ago to circumvent the difficulties but.... To begin with, this program does all that it claims to. It simply is not as easy to use or as versitile as...
    09-07-2001, 02:50 PM
Working...
X